Sugarcoat

Member
  • Content count

    7,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sugarcoat

  1. I don’t know if this is true but I think of it kind of like this. In my experience, an aspect of the self is this constant mental activity that is trying to maintain itself. It’s like this mental structure that’s trying to maintain itself. The most natural thing is for it to slowly over lifetimes dissolve (can go faster ofc), like how entropy increases with time ( i don’t know if that’s a fair comparison).
  2. Enligsh isn’t my first language but I’m still really good at it, it was just the way it was formulated made it a little hard to understand imo
  3. I don’t get this. What u mean
  4. No way out. So scary .
  5. I understand better safe than sorry
  6. @Schizophonia that’s how much I vaped it’s not a lot lol why u almost panic? Does it absorb better transdermally or?
  7. I thought so too, like it was the consciousness state that actual aliens have and Leo managed to access it lol
  8. I have yet to experience such on psychedelics. When I tried 5 Meo I was too afraid to up the dose over 10 mg so I only got myself a little partial ego death for a minute or so that’s it lol
  9. Lmao what 😂 each to their own I guess. Would that be a psychic ability? Never heard of it before. Although I’ve heard of gender fluid but that’s when someone switches on identity level
  10. Okay I see. I thought if you were trans or something , nothing wrong w that just thinking
  11. I agree with most. The only thing I’d say tho is that point about reality being aware of itself. I don’t know but isn’t it so that the only thing that is aware is the self. Awareness implies duality. The self being aware of reality. So with no self, it’s not reality aware of itself, it’s nothing at all, not even a reality (a separate reality) nothing happening. And everything simultaneously. I’ve heard non dual speakers say this.
  12. I still don’t really get the last part but it’s fine. I’ve heard before this thing about consciousness tending towards more complex forms and I agree that’s how it seems like in evolution. And when we are young ego is created then ego solidifies, but I still think we are slowly dissolving , it’s slowly falling apart like entropy over lifetimes because in my experience the ego is kinda like this constant “activity” that is trying to hold itself together so the most natural thing is for it to eventually subside but it’s very slow for most over many lifetimes I believe.
  13. I don’t understand . I think everyone is slowly dissolving, like the law of entropy
  14. @Keryo Koffa ok interesting, never heard about that happening before