Sugarcoat

Member
  • Content count

    7,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sugarcoat

  1. Ok I’ll look it up
  2. It did remind me of the book actually . It sounded like something I could hear from some biological feminist perspective. Where did you read that tho?
  3. I love these straight up negative posts they hit home
  4. I swear you just invented a new branch of ideology or something with this post😂
  5. I’m curious where you got this from
  6. They have a point definitely 😂
  7. Ok I see. I think I can understand some of what you mean.
  8. That was a good way of putting it
  9. But you mean like a state you could enter on psychedelics or through some practice? And who is putting those feelings in you? Are they just randomly appearing or you meet some supernatural force? But ofc there’s so much potential terror when you’re human
  10. I agree 👍🏻 I’ve done the same
  11. I see what you mean but I disagree. Being more focused on present direct awareness doesn’t mean more conscious because you are still filtering the direct environment through your mind, so it’s the same as someone who is more in their head and theoretical. It’s a different mind and brain but equally as much mental filtering id say. It’s kind of like this thing about being more present, the present moment is still being filtered through your mind so it’s the same as being “in your head” just in a different way
  12. You can be nice because you’re simply a nice person. Doesn’t have to be an agenda behind it. What is the reason for not being nice? By nice I just mean basic respect. I don’t mean being extra. Maybe our definition is different. Not helping a homeless person is not being rude. It’s similar to not giving money to charities when you’re asked to sign up for one on the street. There’s so many things you could be doing to improve the world, you’re not being rude by not doing it, you’re just using your money in other ways. You can be nice to a homeless person while still not helping them out financially which you don’t owe them.
  13. I guess it depends in which situation it arises. So if you feel resistance towards an activity it will arise when you’re about to do it, and if you feel resistance towards an emotion it will arise when the emotion is about to arise maybe it’s that simple . Maybe I sound too obvious lol
  14. Cool that you can do that. Maybe it’s a special ability
  15. Btw I googled the book you mentioned and saw that the cover was the same as your previous profile hehe
  16. Ok cool, that is quite rare I believe. Has never happened to me at least
  17. What do you mean by emanations ? I googled the word but still didn’t get it. Do you mean you saw what could potentially have been you in a past life or?
  18. 😂😂😂I can hear it
  19. Some people describe awakenings as being able to happen spontaneously, so that would probably happen sooner or later. And also as I said before, the way the human self is structured it’s bound to dissolve sooner or later because it’s not really real