Sugarcoat

Member
  • Content count

    7,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sugarcoat

  1. I’d prefer that too. It was kinda ocd of me to do it but it was meditative and a challenge
  2. I had one or maybe two toilet breaks but it wasn’t too hard . I’ve done crazier things like two repetitive movements nonstop for 15 hour straight from 5pm to 8 am in the morning. Only taking breaks to go to toilet
  3. @Schizophonia my max amount meditation was on winter break 3 hours a day I tried. That’s when I had my little breakthrough where I saw how my spiritual paradigm was just a mental construct so I stopped . Maybe ironically the meditation helped me to see that I don’t know
  4. I used to meditate everyday for up to an hour in high school for over a year and a then stopped as I saw through my own spiritual paradigm. Not saying meditation has no value but for me it didn’t do it.
  5. You could be a lone wolf but have charisma, doesn’t need thousand approaches but each to their own.
  6. @Keryo Koffa I can’t with your edits 😂
  7. I love these negative posts couldn’t relate more
  8. lmao where do you find these women 😂😂😂
  9. @Schizophonia there you have your next profile pic lmao
  10. You know me on almost cellular level
  11. Ok thanks. You didn’t translate it yourself right😂
  12. @Schizophonia if you don’t mind you can translate what she said to English and post
  13. I was gonna ask you which language you read in because the Wikipedia pages are not always the same