Sugarcoat
Member-
Content count
7,931 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Sugarcoat
-
Work. nothing external excites me to be honest. I just want to return to a somewhat normal internal state, that is what excites me
-
Ok
-
Good point. I try to have a positive outlook on the future but it can be hard. I don’t have any set plans for it tho but that’s fine for me now I’m continuing with what I’m currently doing .
-
True for most people
-
Sugarcoat replied to Spiritual Warrior's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
That sounded pretty epic -
Sugarcoat replied to Ramanujan's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Because it’s just a temporary interaction in the brain I guess -
You mean my thoughts are creating my emotions so I could control my thoughts and change them and thus change the emotion or?
-
I googled pro psychotic and it doesn’t exist lol
-
Ok
-
That’s cool, something for you then
-
*Googles meaning*
-
No problem then . Idk if what I said is true even, but it’s a stereotype I have because Bali has been mentioned so many times by mostly female influencers for some reason
-
@Schizophonia 😂😂
-
I didn’t know you could win money from candy crush
-
Maybe you could start one who knows if you want
-
Isn’t that like the journals?
-
Bali is the place for female influencers who pose half naked for fame or something hehe
-
Lmao you should write a play, I already said this before
-
Sweden is pretty cold but I like it. The social care, healthcare, education etc is pretty good so it makes up for it
-
Oh okay👍🏻 I like your name btw Salvijus it sounds nice has a Christian biblical sense to it. (I’m not saying it’s your real name I don’t know that)
-
Ok I see. Where you from ?
-
Beautiful. May I ask where you are? You don’t have to respond to that I was just curious
-
I’ve heard about him. Thanks for suggestion
-
Nonetheless thanks everyone for the responses, it is kind🙏🏻❤️
-
Exercise is something that builds connectedness in the brain and expands the brain, at least from what I feel. So it can make me regain connection to myself if it’s intense enough . I made another post about this but I don’t think people get what I mean. So that’s something that makes a difference to this
