Sugarcoat

Member
  • Content count

    7,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sugarcoat

  1. i haven’t been that into spirituality for a long time so it’s not that. But I still see your point. I’m trying to see light in my situation
  2. I’ve noticed it😂 I’m one of them hehe. I like it tho.
  3. I’ve heard something along those lines before
  4. No I meant my post where I said I feel disconnected from my thoughts. Like it’s me “losing my mind” . Not in the conventional sense of losing one’s mind
  5. I see what you’re saying 👍🏻
  6. Then I lost my mind… literally
  7. I had this dream a few weeks ago where a group of teens were outside and one of the girls took shrooms and started acting annoying so they dragged her up a tree and slit her stomach up and killed her. Nice dream …
  8. I’ve thought about it but not put so mush importance to it
  9. I don’t know why my “soul” chose this. If that was the case
  10. Ok I don’t really understand what u mean but it’s fine
  11. I’ll try 👍🏻thx🙏🏻
  12. I can try my best at it
  13. It’s very “weak” kind of like you’d have an imagine, and then you turn down the opaqueness , the brightness, the colors, everything so the image becomes almost transparent and “weak” if that makes sense. From what I remember it hasn’t always been like this. It’s what I mean by feeling disconnected from my thought processes . The same goes for audio thoughts
  14. I don’t know what’s true or not in those cases. I can only say what it seems to me.
  15. Nothing. And my thought, my imagination ability is very vague
  16. Well the external world I see as a projection of my brain
  17. So you mean I need to figure out what I find meaningful?
  18. Depends on what you mean. Some things I can control like where I work to a degree, what I do with my free time, other things I can’t control like the weather or other people . I can say I usually don’t concern myself over external things
  19. Yes I’m a super introvert. this is a bit controversial to say, but I experience my internal state as very independent of the external. So yes you have a point there with the disconnection
  20. Where I feel connected to myself and my thought processes . Where I can feel joy in interactions with others and in other situations which are positive instead of being apathetic toward everything . Something like that
  21. You mean like sprit guide?