Sugarcoat
Member-
Content count
7,931 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Sugarcoat
-
When you say you are with your wing, do you mean he is beside you all the time or do you walk up to the women alone and he is somewhere at a distance?
-
It was just honesty . My first thought . Why else would they discourage him
-
Ok then I don’t know how to help you. Maybe just do it for your own sake not for someone else. And accept that people have different preference and reasons for rejecting so to not take it personal, but still be open for improving from “mistakes”
-
I thought maybe u laughed at what I said and I thought it was funny hehe I can😈
-
What does he do when he is with you? Encourage you , give you tips?
-
What you laughing at
-
@kray maybe they thought your rizz is bad so they wanted to protect you from rejection by discouraging you
-
No I’m crazier than that actually
-
How it feels to read what u write. Got a taste of your own medicine
-
Okay I see you interpret that as her not having interest in talking to you. Maybe . But good that you took that first step
-
How was it rejection if you only asked about exam
-
@Keryo Koffa ok
-
@Keryo Koffa 👍🏻
-
Don’t know where you get all that energy from😂
-
That was funny 😂 I swear that’s how it is
-
@Keryo Koffa I am genuinely curious what the doctors would label you. They labeled me delusional 😂😂
-
The undiagnosed hippie psychonaut freak don’t know what else to call you has spoken
-
lol fair enough
-
Ofc it’s schizophonia
-
Who is hungry and goes for raw red bell peppers that’s like least appetizing
-
Why would you eat raw red bell peppers before bed that’s so random 😂😂
-
On a serious note, no I havent noticed, but I don’t think I’ve ever eaten it before bed, I might try now that you say it I happen to have some at home
-
😂😂😂😂this made me laugh for some reason .
-
Sugarcoat replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I find it more fascinating how people don’t commit suicide when I hear some of the horror they go through , like what keeps them going -
Life can be so rough. Rip
