Sugarcoat
Member-
Content count
7,931 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Sugarcoat
-
Me sharing too much made a ripple effect so others start to share too much. 😂👍🏻 I hope you had a good time. If it helps you concentrate after why not.
-
I’ve transcended that need, next step is transcending the need for food and shelter too, bout to be a breatharian
-
Spot on
-
It’s because the blood flow that would go into your dick when you get hard instead goes into your head allowing you to think better #cuttingedgescience
-
What’s my secret? Be severely disconnected from yourself and on meds😂
-
What’s worse? Zero libido or too much libido ? Hard to say . Don’t know if I’d wanna switch with you. You and me mixed together would produce the perfect libido
-
Sugarcoat replied to Sugarcoat's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes the few times I’ve had astral projection, vibrations was before it its a calm state of mind I experience, as I’ve learned to be completely calm during sleep paralysis unlike many people who find it scary. I don’t know how it compares to meditation though was a long time since I did that Im Not really sure what you mean by “vitality will increase in clarity as you sink deeper from gross into subtle” -
I think you’re overblowing how much the lust has negatively affected other aspects of life. sometimes, paradoxically, judging something so hard, feeling shame around it could make it even more difficult to resist than if you developed a more balanced attitude
-
Sugarcoat replied to quan's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Sometimes it be like that -
Sugarcoat replied to quan's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Feel free to start that thread whenever . I’ll be checking it out -
Sugarcoat replied to quan's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It’s pretty weak but for other reasons hehe -
Sugarcoat replied to quan's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
lol. I have an ego but I’m still never offended -
Sugarcoat replied to Princess Arabia's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yea -
Sugarcoat replied to Princess Arabia's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Exactly -
Sugarcoat replied to Princess Arabia's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Paradoxically it seems that allowing negative sensations and emotions to be when they get triggered, not resisting them, is what helps in getting less of them, overcoming them. So actively going into situations that trigger those emotions in you allow them to be overcome -
lol 😂
-
Sugarcoat replied to quan's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Ok -
Sugarcoat replied to quan's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I don’t know what you mean -
Sugarcoat replied to quan's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
This is kind of like life with poor mental health -
I meant if you think the purpose of learning game etc for you is to find a partner then that’s the same goal as you working to find a soulmate so it’s just about what route you take. But if you’re doing it for yourself then it’s another thing
-
Hard to say if your standards are too high if we don’t know what they are or how you are
-
it seems youre stepping into an approach that is more, lets say, advanced. So it can be scary because you might fear not getting the results you want as you got them in pickup. But that's okay because this is new territory for you it's normal to be a little doubtful and perhaps scared. Youre being true to yourself which is good, and this new approach feels more authentic and aligned to you, so its a step in the right direction and youre doing good.
-
ok i see your point, but I don't think its so common
-
if this is really important to you, you could conduct your own research. Go ask people on the streets, whatever
-
I think its simple what I wrote
