Sugarcoat

Member
  • Content count

    7,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sugarcoat

  1. It’s my style sometimes 😈
  2. So an inner state making you have a vision of white? Kind of like how someone who takes 5 Meo might describe seeing a white light, or when having a death experience?
  3. It’ll definitely be an eye catcher lol. But do you think it has some spiritual benefit?
  4. Sexy mystic men yum
  5. A regular mirror in everyday households you mean?
  6. Things you people write keep confirming my theories about people in what moments do you feel this expansion? What causes it?
  7. If it reflected 100% sunlight wouldn’t it be like looking directly into the sun? Like a mirror ? @Jowblob
  8. I wrote about my own theory of my case but other than that I don’t know either . But I think it’s connected to the energy system
  9. Does anyone know what these vibrations are? They feel pleasant somehow. Like a nice massage. Intense vibrations throughout the whole body, more on the back in particular. Up through the head. I can get hallucinations (or maybe sometimes it’s real entities) during this stage, or transition into astral projection from this. I’ve also noticed if you breathe deeper you can intensify the vibrations, and by focusing your attention on different body parts you can concentrate the vibrations there
  10. thanks . Keep up the good work. interesting information.
  11. Ok I understand i dont feel effect from coffe so it’s fine
  12. lol you’re blaming the coffe😂 Don’t knock until u try hehe
  13. I’ve heard that about legumes, that’s why they are soaked. Wouldn’t soaking them make them all soggy though? Or what kind of oats are you referring too? kefir is good yea and it tastes nice