Sugarcoat
Member-
Content count
7,931 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Sugarcoat
-
Ok .
-
What is that truth sir?
-
What do you mean “two death” is it a typo? You mean the holocaust wouldn’t have happened?
-
It’s easy to be disciplined when it becomes part of your identity
-
You’re right they look about as good as him
-
Halfway there
-
Climate change is love
-
ok thnx hehe didnt know i wont understand until I try lol rest sounds good hehe
-
What has hormone replacement therapy to do with decreasing cell division? Enlighten me if you want yea i agree it seems he doesn’t eat that much, and it’s all plant based I thought he would be omnivore. Doesn’t look too appetizing either and he takes a bunch of supplements seemingly to compensate for the diet idk. He said he took over a hundred a day vanilla ice cream is bomb👍🏻
-
@Schizophonia what do you think of Bryan Johnson’s diet? The guy who tries to reverse aging
-
Cool
-
I can’t with this noise
-
Lol
-
The minds role in diet😎
-
Ok👍🏻
-
So soy products everyday isn’t good is that a simple conclusion?
-
Nobody would drink that amount anyways right does any effect happen at more normal drinking amounts
-
gnegnegne
-
Sure
-
That nobody understands*
-
Bet
-
Sugarcoat replied to shubhamsharma's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Cool -
Sorry dude you have two many warning points😂
-
Lmao 😂 imagine having mod on actualized as your career, I wonder if they get paid.
-
I haven’t experienced it either😂 don’t limit yourself by thinking you can’t be “good” at socializing because you have some core personality hindering you. I’m also massive “introvert”. You can find your own authentic style, authentic is key here, you don’t have to be “energetic” or “extroverted” to socialize, you can be more of a listener, if that feels more authentic, you can be calm and soft spoken, it’s a certain style that one can have. If you have insecurities blocking you then work on those.
