Sugarcoat
Member-
Content count
7,931 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Sugarcoat
-
Ok 👍🏻I’m not very technical
-
I don’t even know what you meant by putting formatting in the text
-
Sugarcoat replied to Sugarcoat's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Why you sounding like some prince in some Disney film -
Idk
-
That’s an impressive text for a six year old
-
Sugarcoat replied to Sugarcoat's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Might be true for some, but a few seem to me genuine non dualists, like Tony parson and Jim Newman. When I listen to them it seems they are speaking directly from that nothingness. -
You get it
-
This is what Leo means by “doing the work”
-
😂😂😂made me laugh
-
Lol
-
Okay I see. Hopefully you didn’t take offence from my comment
-
What’s that
-
Sugarcoat replied to Sugarcoat's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I want 🥲hehe -
Sugarcoat replied to Sugarcoat's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I’m feeling okay for now -
Sugarcoat replied to Sugarcoat's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
This post promoted my invention . Advertisement -
Sugarcoat replied to Sugarcoat's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I patented the self. -
Sugarcoat replied to Sugarcoat's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
😂👍🏻 -
Imagine using only fans girls to understand women as if they act as some representation 😂😂😂 no offense just thought it was a little funny okay
-
Sugarcoat replied to Sugarcoat's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
😂I’m feeling funny tonight -
Facts 😎
-
Sugarcoat replied to Sugarcoat's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Salvijus sugarcoat fusion -
Sugarcoat replied to Sugarcoat's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Whoever invented self I wanna talk 😡 -
Sugarcoat replied to Sugarcoat's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Lmfao those pics I cant I Kinda like the first one -
Sugarcoat replied to Sugarcoat's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Ok yimpa I’ll bow down 😂 -
Sugarcoat replied to Sugarcoat's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Ok
