Sugarcoat
Member-
Content count
7,931 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Sugarcoat
-
Yes
-
The alternative is just being yourself and approaching when you want to. But since your “being yourself” sucks you can’t do that
-
Agree here too. The human mind works in such a way it forms attachments. But it can probably be worked on.
-
Agreed
-
Do you mean if someone is able to display themselves as being a faithful person but they’re not? Sometimes we could be wrong about people. Then id just say at the end of the day you can’t control someone and you shouldn’t want to as that will just make you suffer. Ideally in relationships to people you can love them but shouldn’t be dependent on them, so if they cheat it doesn’t break you. You can learn from that experience and maybe be able to recognize red flags better the next time.
-
You’re the best 😂
-
It’s also about whether you trust your own ability to make assessments of people
-
It would be like self inquiry I wouldn’t say I’m making a lot of presumptions about it. It’s just a description of the sense of being a separate self.
-
I don’t really experience that which you describe I would say. Ofc I feel like a separated self which pretty much everyone does unless enlightened , but I don’t feel particularly “separated” or “isolated” beyond that.
-
The sense of not feeling average you mean? I do experience a kind of disconnect from/within myself and my thought processes, that is somewhat similar to how depersonalization is described. That is not the average experience, so it’s one reason for me wondering how the average experience is (that I assume feels more connected to /within oneself/ones thought processes)
-
Okay but I still think there is an genuine average person that I see around me regardless of government
-
What videos? Never heard of it
-
No. It’s just an impression I have of people of being “average” from life experience not from some government description
-
I don’t know of a government definition of normal. I just “sense” average people in general, and maybe I could describe them a bit
-
I still belive there is such a thing as average people. Being “not average” doesn’t mean above average per se one could have a mental disorder. For example I’m not average, I have severe mental things going on. The average person doesn’t have that. I don’t know if everyone is genius in something..
-
Nothing wrong with being average
-
Ok I see
-
True. I wrote about what some of them were in a reply.
-
Could mean that. I just “sense” average people intuitively rather than thinking in mathematical terms but ofc that would probably be true too.
-
Isn’t spiritual a very broad term? Someone could be psychic, someone could be into non duality, someone could believe in the paranormal, someone could be from a culture where spirituality is prevalent like native cultures if I’m not wrong. So maybe an average person could fit into the spiritual category in some cases.
-
I don’t have a definition. My mind is pretty blank a lot of the time as a wrote in another reply.
-
Lmao😂
-
@Carl-Richard you’re not average don’t worrry
-
Average person = a person that is average lol
-
It’s fine. You made valid questions.
