Sugarcoat

Member
  • Content count

    7,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sugarcoat

  1. That made me laugh for some reason. Does science say we are light or where does it come from ?
  2. I don’t suffer mentally lately, and when I suffer physically it feels it’s independent of meaning applied to it. It just doesn’t feel good
  3. You wouldn’t say that if it came to life😂
  4. I know right. We can’t help it but to constantly conceptualize things
  5. One could perhaps listen to non dual talkers and see if it ever “rings a bell” and resonates. I wouldn’t follow one guru strictly.
  6. What I’m shooting for is dissolution of the self, if that’s possible. Whatever that entails: equanimity or whatever, “I’m” in for it
  7. What do you mean “to make it non localized” ? thanks for sharing the info . I’ll see what I look into
  8. Cool thanks for sharing. Im inspired by people like that young woman you mentioned who keep living despite horrible conditions. I’ve been having a rough time lately so it’s good to hear such examples. I tend to listen to myself mostly, but sometimes I like to ask others questions.
  9. I’ll look into gurus. Thanks. im somewhat peaceful most of the time. It’s hard to accept suffering though. I don’t dwell on past, I would say I respond rather than react so I got those two down. It’s the embrace of the ugly aspects of life that is hard.
  10. The lower the iq the higher the bliss or?
  11. Yea I believe enlightenment is closer to the kind of neutrality I’m describing as opposed to a loud bliss (maybe in the beginning when it happens it’s so)
  12. I’m somewhat peaceful a lot of the time
  13. I make distinction between neutrality and bliss/happiness. The absence of suffering is no feeling at all, vs a feeling of bliss/happiness
  14. I’d be very content with simply neutrality. Maybe you could call that a type of bliss, but I still make a distinction between that neutrality and a more intense state of feeling something (happiness, ecstasy, bliss)
  15. Yes. That I want. I'm also skeptical of that possibility. Nobody escapes suffering. thanks for the info I’ll see what I’ll implement