Sugarcoat

Member
  • Content count

    7,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sugarcoat

  1. How do you know the senses aren’t giving accurate description? Physical suffering isn’t self created, mental might be sometimes. Maybe there’s no self but I can’t see that
  2. It was just me who didn’t understand what you meant
  3. I just didn’t understand what you meant. Do you mean that we can’t know if others reality are similar to ours? I think about it sometimes that’s why I asked
  4. No problem
  5. I’ve had what I believe is telepathy. Have yet to understand how it works though. I’m guessing it’s related to your topic
  6. It’s more than logic. It’s intuitive too. It’s resonance. I think it’s clear that they are speaking from a place of truth. Depends on who you listen to maybe, for example I like Jim Newman.
  7. Have you listened to non dualists on YouTube? I think it’s clear they are speaking from a place of what I would call enlightenment. There is just something so straightforward, clear and out of the ordinary in the way they speak. I wish I could see that for myself.
  8. Are you enlightened? this might sound crazy but I don’t think I have any attachments. I’ve broken them down before. I’ll see if I implement some meditation. I want some powerful technique and I’m guessing meditation is one of the most powerful. But can’t you use a technique without getting attached to it?
  9. I see what you’re saying. I just used Leo as example because he really strived hard, harder than me for enlightenment
  10. I haven’t tried them specifically but I can imagine.
  11. sounds good lol sounds like a lovely experience
  12. So random lol. Is it tasty? What does one do with it?
  13. I would imagine there would be less thoughts in an enlightened “state” or if one becomes it
  14. Very informative . Thanks. I would say I got the basics down but for sure there is room for improvement. I dont really agree tho that you gotta get everything down before “enlightenment” . Desire for it could come before, and it can still be worth pursuing.
  15. I have gaps between my thoughts, sometimes longer, and I still feel I exist during the gaps. To me the thoughts are not the sense of self
  16. Okay I see. Thanks for sharing. I’ve only experienced that lack of barrier on 5meo
  17. I don’t feel I exist in deep sleep . Deep sleep is different from a state of no thought.
  18. I thought it was having no sense of self
  19. I guess that you could be 90% pure happiness if you really renounce to the mundane and are open to your nature all time. Happiness is existing without any mental hindrance that prevents the happiness How about physical pain and ailments? Is that suffering different if you’re enlightened or in an enlightened “state” ? Maybe you can’t answer this but I’ve been curious about it
  20. I still feel like I exist when my mind is quiet, in between thoughts