Sugarcoat

Member
  • Content count

    7,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sugarcoat

  1. What do you mean by development vs non dual way?
  2. I was thinking the other day. Isn’t it crazy how enlightenment which is seemingly the most obvious, natural, thing ever when it’s recognized is so damn hard to “see”? Like the one thing that is absolutely true is so hard to see. 99.99% of people walking around are caught up in their self illusion, how can an illusion be so strong. It’s crazy.
  3. I also have this theory that everyone is slowly, over lifetimes even, getting closer to enlightenment. The self naturally dissolves very slowly .
  4. This. It’s in the human egos design to be attached
  5. Maybe we’re not the brain but the brain creates experience of us. That’s why psychedelics through interaction in the brain can alter this self experience. This all being true in relative sense
  6. Can spiritual practice help in seeing “this”?
  7. But mind can appear as a brain imagining a self. So it’s true in the relative sense that the brain creates the self in the same way we can say there is gravity in relative sense. So I believe kinda
  8. So there’s just what’s happening and that is imagination (mind) and is able to appear as anything
  9. I agree I think the self is this kind of hallucination of the brain.
  10. So main point is the brain creates our experience right
  11. The human ego works in such a way it forms attachments. We suffer our attachments. To combat this requires self awareness to be aware of our attachments and identifications. Self awareness also means focusing on yourself, attention on self. Through shining the spotlight of attention on yourself it aids in dissolving uncomfortable identifications and attachments. It’s like a form of self inquiry
  12. Mean meaning teasing? It displays confidence . You’re secure in yourself enough that you’re able to focus on her. You’re shining your spotlight of attention on her. When you’re insecure you tend to be too in your own head focused on yourself kinda
  13. So I’m a human because i haven’t yet gotten enlightened. And this limited perception of myself creates perception of other yea I get it
  14. But that’s not what people mean by solipsism right. They don’t mean that oneness
  15. lol let’s see if it works for you
  16. My immediate thought to respond now was “lol” . You are so right about me. Jokes aside do you genuinely try to manifest things or you just joke about it
  17. Why would you assume you’re the only one with an experience? As if reality would limit itself to one experience