Sugarcoat

Member
  • Content count

    7,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sugarcoat

  1. When I speak of reincarnation I speak in relative terms ofc. So in the relative sense some kind of reincarnation makes sense to me. Doesn’t necessarily have to be something continuous that keeps on living like a soul
  2. Okay I have plenty of them lol. Sounds reasonable that enlightenment would eliminate them
  3. Reincarnation of some kind sounds more reasonable than believing death is like forever deep sleep. Why would only one lifetime appear for you in all of eternity?
  4. My conclusion is that it’s possible. But still a very low chance. But with extreme dedication
  5. Thanks you too. Keep it up.
  6. That is what I was thinking. With only my small lamp on.
  7. What are self referential thoughts? Thanks for sharing. I’ll have to reread that to really take it in.
  8. I don’t see many at all claiming to be enlightened here actually. Im gonna start meditating. Just a bit unsure about the best technique. I’m thinking just simple focusing my attention on the breath, but maybe there are “better” methods.
  9. They only give me a little calming effect that’s it nothing else.
  10. Yes I only have access to my own perception. So you mean everything we can imagine, exists (aka reality imagines it)
  11. I take both Zyprexa and prosac
  12. Cool. I’m thinking of starting to meditate too again. Goal is also about 2 hours a day.
  13. Cool thanks for sharing. I didn’t know it was that common. I wonder how many of those awakenings/glimpses/insights were non dual though. Maybe some have them but don’t recognize the non duality. I agree there is real dedication required in the pursuit of enlightenment. That’s what I’m looking into now. What do you mean by we have become good at “tuning it into out, distracting ourselves and forgetting” ? I have also thought to myself about the flow state. The flow state can sometimes be a selfless state, so it’s kinda non dual but not recognized as such. So it’s like people can have glimpses regularly but it’s never permanent aka enlightenment.