Nemra

Member
  • Content count

    5,171
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nemra

  1. @MarioGabrielJ How much darker or brighter it can be is relative, because we think that it can be infinitely dark or bright. But the problem is that you think of darkness as a relative thing and brightness as an absolute thing. How much brighter can the light get? At which point on the dark/bright scale does the light create darkness? If it creates at some point, then a brighter light should create the dark light. Then, at every point, darkness is being created.
  2. @Leo Gura I think both of them are talking about what their beliefs about god are. But theists, I think, are more conservative about what they should accept.
  3. @Leo Gura The Theist: God didn't create rape, because rape is evil. The Atheist: Rape is evil; therefore, God doesn't exist, as it has to be what theists believe.
  4. Maybe he meant that even he can't really pursue it unless he dies as a human or something else. But you gotta survive.
  5. @Leo Gura If those are opposite pursuits, then why do you survive as a human? Well, you care about the former, but you also meet your survival needs. Or maybe I misunderstood you.
  6. @Keryo Koffa We are already fucked because we follow and learn from our fellow brethren. 😏
  7. @Leo Gura Why? How is that different from learning other things with AI?
  8. @Leo Gura It's interesting that you understand that but not them. Or maybe they're not talking about it.
  9. @Leo Gura Also, he and people like him don't understand that being anti-Jew makes their opponents even more convinced that they are being exterminated.
  10. @Leo Gura But do they really know what they're talking about?
  11. Maybe he thinks a lie is something that doesn't serve him well. People don't understand that being pro-Palestinian or Israeli could mean lots of things.
  12. He probably is. It's interesting that Patrick, aware of what's happening to Palestinians, doesn't place Arabs on a pedestal. He admits that the USA is a better place to live.
  13. @questionreality Do you think that the French and Russian governments' respect for free speech is the same?
  14. @Princess Arabia Something being relative doesn't mean we are going to be equally right in attributing it to another thing. 😏 You surely think I'm wrong. Anyways.
  15. @DocWatts That makes sense. @Princess Arabia Do you think that high-quality people would share only low-quality stuff? If a discussion is not organized the way you like, that doesn't mean it's low quality.
  16. @DocWatts Thanks for sharing. I think we need to have a thread with a list of high-quality podcasts and YouTube channels.
  17. I think I'll wait until all of the interviews finish and then watch them.
  18. But you take a meme to a whole new level. Anyway.
  19. Says the master memester!
  20. That's nice. I guess he had to make it entertaining when referring to you in his video.