-
Content count
5,170 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Nemra
-
Nemra replied to r0ckyreed's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Leo Gura, can we say that it's like realizing that reality isn't solid. -
@Someone here, sure, you can have a cold shower when the temperature outside is above that. But it isn't constant. π Anyways, I like thunderous and rainy weather. π₯°
-
Then you haven't seen or felt cold! π If I let my hands out in the winter when I'm out, in a few minutes it starts to hurt bad. π₯Ά
-
Some countries only have two or three seasons.
-
In India during the winter, is the temperature -10?
-
Israel begins βlimitedβ ground offensive against Hezbollah in southern Lebanon Israeli ground forces moved into southern Lebanon, marking a significant escalation of an offensive against Hezbollah and opening a new front in a yearlong war against its Iranian-backed adversaries. Source: APNews
-
Aaaaaaa. π You won! π
-
@Leo Gura, don't steal my method! π
-
That could be the case, depending on how you ask the AI questions. Thanks. Idk, I feel like people don't respect you when you don't think like them.
-
True! π
-
π―π―π― It's difficult to notice the biases of people. There are few people here that are aware of their biases and careful to not infect others with it.
-
I don't like reading books that much. So, I'm biased here. I love the real-timeness of the AI. I love to think in a non-linear way.
-
And you can explore the subject with AI before reading it.
-
@Alexop, I appreciate your response. π
-
I guess he will say that you'll feel shit because you don't have any game. π
-
@Butters, yeah. Everything is a learning opportunity.
-
I feel like he's created an ideology for himself.
-
He likes to always be the dominant one, I guess.
-
That matrix style makes him a sus, imo.
-
I would love to have an open conversation with him one day, but he has a lot of repressed emotions and is logical. Aside from the problems, I have enjoyed helping him build a house brick by brick.
-
I wonder if nationalists understand that "nation" is a western invention.
-
Ok, I'll watch it.
-
He is not, and I don't think he's ever going to be emotionally available with me, and I have a lot of disagreements with him. But he has given me a starting point in life. He's a very hardworking man and competent as hell. Gosh, writing this brings me to tears.
-
There's an easy way to remove quotes or tags with your phone's keyboard.
-
π I felt like, in The Rings of Power, people were doing a fun casual roleplay.
