-
Content count
1,772 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Oppositionless
-
While that's true . I also think killing him off in Ep1 was mad stupid lol. Well, maybe not stupid in the moment, but stupid in hindsight .
-
Oppositionless replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I don't even know what awake means anymore. And I don't really care to know . Reality IS, God IS, and yet, the human part of me also IS. -
-
Watched this one for the first time the other day, I'm now motivated to fall in love with my life. Video topics could be practical or more philosophical but I'm leaning more towards practical at the moment.
-
Oppositionless replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Dr K here says more or less what I already noticed. That a) trying to make things happen by magic doesn't work , b) sometimes weird things happen , but c) I can't predict when how or why weird things happen . I think if u raise your consciousness the likelihood of things working out goes up , you could view that from a practical or a mystical viewpoint. For one, if ur consciousness is higher you have fewer desires so u need less to be happy , also your brain works better , and you're less needy. -
Oppositionless replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Some studies have shown statistical effects on random number generators over hundreds of thousands of trials but no dramatic siddhis have ever been verified. I do think raising your consciousness and generally having good vibes leads to more oppurtunities, but i wouldn't count on it reliably causing things to manifest out of thin air. -
Oppositionless replied to TheGod's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I tripped last night so the memory is fresh . This was my first proper trip since January. 4 Aco Dmt, wow, what a beautiful substance. It felt like a cross between psilocybin and dmt, this was the first time where a psychedelic produced open eyed visuals that felt like they were in my eyes rather than in the environment, meaning my entire visual field was affected rather just the objects in the room. This substance to me feels very sexual , sort of like mushrooms, but not quite as dark and evil as mushrooms. And it has the extradimensional quality of dmt. I realized I was wrapped in God's blanket, and this blanket contained everything, and there was only one person in the whole universe. -
If you like world music this channel is a goldmine
-
Oh yeah 😎. Hehe I got a date tn maybe I'll end up playing this for her .
-
@Yimpa not sure whether it was in the mix I shared, but I know for sure there was one that had a song that goes "hot sake, hot love!" , that song is fire .
-
💃🕺
-
Beans, potatos, vegetables, eggs, chicken, milk.
-
"the human persona taking itself to be God." yep, that's manic psychosis for ya.
-
Oppositionless replied to Nemra's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Me lol. ive been having such deep meditation experiences lately that im questioning whether doing more psychedelics is even necessary . Actually needing to take more breaks from practice bc of how it's been ramping up lately haha. I do think prior psych use contributed to this. @Breakingthewall I tend to agree with this, but it could be different for different people. I know for me, in the awakenings I've had, the concepts, whatever they are, God, pure consciousness, imaginary etc don't really come up. I remember being a little shocked by this, being philosophically committed to an idealist metaphysics and then having an awakening and that not making sense anymore, at least for awhile. the exception was nn dmt, that substance very clearly pointed me to imagination / consciousness. -
The Japanese ones are my favorite
-
Oppositionless replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
My roomate and I are both struggling financially . I am hoping hardcore meditation makes me a better manifestor. I landed a job that I actually enjoy but want / need more hours . This is after years of working jobs I don't like . I intentionally engage with content that suggests meditation has paranormal effect on the physical world, such as the Maharishi effect , and this video , I must've watched this video many times : Also I listen to subliminals : -
Oppositionless replied to Cocolove's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@cetusyeah that makes sense to me, the version of nonduality that Bernardo Kastrup and other rational-spiritualists where after death you just merge with the whole with no individuality left wasn't very intellectually or emotionally satisfying to me. I think in an interview Bernardo was asked about death and he said he pictures it being like a sensory deprivation tank. But I don't think the data (NDEs, past life memories, out of body experiences) supports that. -
Oppositionless replied to Cocolove's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I'm curious what you guys think is the relationship between oneness / infinity and individuality after physical death. -
Oppositionless replied to Cocolove's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Sorry for your loss. how specific were the details ? I've heard people say similarly , but then when asked for the actual details it's very vague and general. sorry if that's rude given the circumstances I'm just really curious because I've also lost people . -
Oppositionless replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
😂😂😂 -
Oppositionless replied to Monster Energy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Monster Energy I think I could get behind calling it all consciousness provided you expand your defintion of consciousness a bit beyond just bare awareness. Awareness is part of it but so is the will / animacy. Then again most people just mean raw experientiality so it's easier to use a different word ie God. -
Oppositionless replied to Monster Energy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
God isn't the same thing as siddhis . how many professional psychics are God realized? -
Oppositionless replied to Monster Energy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
That's valid, but what would the nature of that consciousness be? It reminds me of the idealist philosopher George Berkeley, who said that the reason the world doesn't disappear is God is always observing. But we're so conditioned into perceiving consciousness with our senses, I'm not sure how God would perceive everything. -
Oppositionless replied to Monster Energy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Depends on what you mean by God. If you mean reality / the one then I'm 100% certain but if you mean an infinite mind thing that imagines everything like it's a dream idk. -
Oppositionless replied to Hyperion's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
not sure whether you're being serious but Descartes was instrumental in codifying the strong distinction between mind and matter as well as the notion of consciousness as a private, internal world (the internal "movie" as David Chalmers calls it). Prior to the time of Descartes the distinction between mind and matter wasn't so strong, if you asked an ancient Greek philosopher where pain occurs when you stub your toe for example they wouldn't have the concept of an internal subject to whom pain occurs rather they would say the pain literally occurs in the toe instead of the modern person who says the pain occurs in my mind / in my brain.
