-
Content count
1,264 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by SamC
-
Aha, so there is like a self hate going on by the anima that then is projected outwards to woman? Is that what you mean? I buy that
-
You can't. Do and try whatever you want though and see it for yourself. I think you might have to learn this the hard way, but I'm gonna share what I've learned from something similar. My story is that I've always since I was a child been super scared and worried for my dad and been pushing him to change. It only made things worse. If I were you, I would try to be present with her, support her and try to see and understand her struggle and why she have a victim mentality. Chances are that you're yourself scared of being a victim and therefor is super eager for her not to be a victim cause you see that as something to desperately avoid. You judge yourself for it, and therefor you can't help to judge to outside world for it aswell. Tell her about your feelings, tell her that you love her and tell you about what you think might help her... but always also inform her, that it is her life, and that only she can decide how she want's to live her life.
-
@EmeraldLol, we say that because we have taken advice from women and than got rejected and friendzoned as a result of that advice. In fact, what we many times have discovered is that girls often wants the exact opposite of what they say they want. What the heck is anima? Would love to learn more. Well... there is a correlation. If a girl that wants to sleep with you is not a strong indicator that you're attractive ( attest to that girl) , than I don't know what the fuck is. If it's not an indicator, it should be. Otherwise what the fuck is the girl doing. It's not that simply but there is some truth here. Most men who have a problem with woman struggle becuase they haven't integrated their masculinity. I mean, masculinity is what attracts woman.. the Lion, underneath it all. Getting laid sure is a win. I get what you mean though. There is a sense of, I am worthy now thing that's going on
-
@RendHeaven Dun dun dun
-
@intotheblack That's what they all say
-
Shhhhhhh, they'll get angry if they understand we know the truth
-
I get that this is something very contextual and something one needs to learn for oneself. If anyone have any tips/mindsets that have helped them strike this balance between discipline and letting go of the need to having to do the thing however, feel free to share. Would love to hear your thoughts. @Leo Gura
-
@intotheblack Why women go to the bathroom together That's still on my top 100 questions for life
-
I'm looking for a lightbulb paradigm shift. Thanks for the recommended book. " enjoy the process". @UDT David Goggins is that you? @Nahm Push against craving. It's hard to know when to let yourself go and when to push. I feel like I need to do things and it's always a battle. I want to be driven by wanting to do it all the time ( on some level atleast) but than it's still hard because my subconscious mind tricks me that I shouldn't do this or that because than i deny the other part of me that don't want to do it, it's voice. Yeah, it's hard stuff. Thanks for the share. Could you consult CHING about when Leo's how to get laid series is coming out? Asking for a friend.
-
Thanks for the input. @Byun Sean Very good insights. Thank you man!?
-
Thanks!?? @Byun Sean How long did it take until you died? I also wanna die, any tips? Lol
-
I didn't know that, thanks
-
I meditated every day for one and a half year. I stopped because that itself became an neurotic addiction. Now I do it, but do hold it more losly. What I've found though, is that it's very easy to skip the meditation session now. It's hard, cause it feels like I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. I want to let go of this whole dynamic where I feel like I have to do something yet at the same time do stuff that takes me closer to where I want to be. It's a paradox, a paradox I've yet managed to solve.
-
Did you get awakened? ( just curios) How do you cultivate that kind of burning desire?
-
@Byun Sean Yeah I know, my problem is not that though. My problem is that I want to integrate work and play so that I do more of both and not do the whole " balancing act approach". Teal swan talks about it in these 2 videos. I want to do that but I don't get how.
-
Lol Good one. Working on it How do you do that? And what does livewire mean?
-
I think some use labels and some don't. Unless you're enlightened you will always manipulate, with or without using labels though. The real question is if that even is a successful relationship however. Depends on what a successful couple entails. Is a couple that has a neurotic dynamic going on but still love each other/ grow old together successful? If two want a really successful relationship both obviously needs to be enlightened and for that both has to been on the spiritual path in some sort of way.
-
bruh The reason for the outrage is never due to the outside world being wrong, only the inner world judging it as such.
-
@sleep By talking to people and making them frel appreciated, heard and seen. There are so many awesome genuine people out there.. You just have to find them. The thing with deep friendships however is that you have to be vulnerability and dare to open up about your struggles, feelings and emotions. If you do that with the right people, a deep friendship will start to take place.
-
@RendHeaven Great share man!
-
I appreciate that you did. @RendHeaven
-
By being interested in other people, asking lots of quedtions and trying to make them feel seen and appreciated.
-
On valentines day too ???
-
My life purpose is to give hope to people by giving them direct insights about themselves. I want to do this through public speaking ( Teal Swan style) + create and relese music that gives them direct insights about themselves. In other words I want to have 2 mediums for my LP? Is that okey, realistic and possible? I mean, you're preparing a book + do the actualized videos. It should be okey right? Both things tie into another. What do you say?@Leo Gura Would also love help and guidance from all of you guys and gals aswell. Thank you!
-
@Javfly33 Yeah I agree, letting go of the need to even be yourself. Still working through that myself. I misinterpreted what you meant + projected a negative narrative around not being yourself in the sense that it is wrong. I very often have tricked myself into being somewhere I have been not which by itself is based on an assumption that I still need to go somewhere. I still judge myself for not being myself. Thanks for expanding my conciousness around this (: Ps. What you just said is what the enmeshment trauma concept made me realize
