SamC

Member
  • Content count

    1,264
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SamC

  1. This post is getting no love from anyone and I'm super surprised, cause I believe it was brilliant. It's fascinating to observe the replies. May I ask however, How long did it take for you to get laid when you started pick up? @Gili Trawangan
  2. @intotheblack I think it also depends a lot on the culture. In Sweden I would say many even expect to pay for themselves because of the gender roles debate + the culture that you keep yourself In your own lane.
  3. The point is that he is not selling himself out to get the girl. Many guys do the opposite because they want to win the girl's heart. He doesn't buy them a drink becuase he needs to, he does it sometimes because he wants to.
  4. @Origins I don't need to make a case, I'll just bribe the boogey man with a cookie so that he will let them ideas be
  5. For sure. The question is why some people are interested in it and why some are not though. Personality has to have one part of that equation. @Origins Yeah but it seems like there is a link between personality and awareness. The personality profile expresses the level of conciousness and awareness that one have. Take Donald Trump for example, will he ever become tourquise with that personality? No, he will not. Becuase his personality hinders him from ever being a sage or even reaching spiral dynamics stage green conciousness for that matter.
  6. @Surfingthewave Love this, thanks for the share. You're inspiring!
  7. What do you say Leo? @Leo Gura
  8. I've also been very careful with this before but now I've started again because I was afraid to get an ego boost becuase I was afraid of being selfish. Being Afraid of being selfish is not selfless That's selfishness. Maybe. I believe this can be connected to past lifes though aswell. I don't know this, just speculating so I might be wrong. @RendHeaven Sean with his super cool swag pussy destroyer emojis? I'm glad that you someday will help me learn how to smash the piano as seductively as you seduce the whaman.?
  9. Of course but I mean philosophers who contemplate and introspection deeply about life. People can be interested in subjects and truth relative to a subject. The question is not that, the question is where does this thirst for knowledgeable for the sake of knowledgeable come from. I think it depends on the person a lot. Someone can be super interested in understanding but at the same time super scared of what understanding gives you and hence therefor not be interested in understanding the truth becuase the ego won't allow it. ( only the relative truth that serves the ego and that fits the ego's narrative) Becuase they are either A introverted B depressed or C both combined
  10. @mmKay I'm hyper intuitive in fact and I know what it is. Many times I ask questions that I already know to see if I missed something and to understand it deeper. When I googled around a bit, an explanatation of intuition came up that made a lot of sense to me. " intuition is the ability the ability to make an immediate perception or make an immediate assessment with conciousness without having access to all facts"
  11. Can Donald Trump's personality be at stage tourquise? I get what you mean though but I really believe there are some personality traits that makes people interested in philosophy and systems thinking for example. Of course all people can and will move up, but the question is... why are we here? The rest of society is not here and yet we are drawn to Leo's content. A lot of people who value this material is already here.. the question is why that is and what makes us so interested in it. What do you think?
  12. Yeah, like the enegram type 5. The thing is however that it almost seems like there are atleast two types of intellectuals/ philosophers. The intuive intellectual and the intuitive rational intellectual. One could say that the INTP is more of a rational intuitive intellectual compared to an INFP but I don't think that's necessarily means that the INTP is the philosopher personality archetype.. ( acutualized.org lover) My hypothesis is that the question has to to with intuitive introversion, yes - but also maybe to some extent ( maybe, big maybe) with if the person has a judging or prospecting function. I think there are more INXP that are here than INXJ, but that's of course less of a factor.
  13. What's the difference between intuition and logic though? Where does intuition come from do you think? @Leo Gura Also wouldn't being an introverted rational in some way prohibit the intuitive side? Does people who are infX tend to have higher intuition?
  14. @OctagonOctopus I disagree. Personality influencers world views a lot! Look at Donald Trumps personality for example.. he is a narcissist and that makes his world view completely different if it's compared to a non narcissist. Awsome share man!@Carl-Richard Can you define intellectual giftness for me? Is it high IQ or something else?
  15. @Preety_India Wow, you really had to say that huh? The audacity to first list the things that represents what the psychology behind stage Yellow is and than tell me " Although I doubt that you are all of that". That's called putting people down and ruler techniques. It really pisses me of and makes me really sad tbh. Look yourself in the mirror - maybe it is you that misses that thing that you doubt that I have. Regardless, this was a very uncharming thing to say.
  16. We choose. Yes. Check out conversation with God book 1-4
  17. I don't think it's that easy. Sure, maybe you're free spoken and that creeps some peeps out but at the same time.. No one should agree with you if you do the work right
  18. I second this. Also the challenge shouldn't be to cum.. the challenge should be not to cum.
  19. Or maybe you just don't like girls.
  20. How did you awaken? What did you do? @VictorB02
  21. Have badboys usally integrated their anima?
  22. Got it@Emerald how does this go hand in hand with the repression of the masculine though? ( lack of boundaries, people pleasing, unassertivnes, enmeshment trauma) Is it the feminie side that isn't allowed to express itself? I've always struggled with attracting girls but I feel like I'm quite emasulate in some ways and have a lot of the feminie energy. I always thought it was the opposite, but I guess not. What do you, as someone who works with this say? Does integrating that side make really make me more masculine and help me with attracting woman? Isn't it the masculine integration I am missing?