SamC

Member
  • Content count

    1,264
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SamC

  1. My best advice is to introspect in the different parts of your psyche and how you can learn the parts to work together.
  2. It's the love that you think denied you, but that you denied yourself - in yourself.
  3. I´m going to stop talking for 14 days to rest my voice. To summarize one could say that I did what you shouldn´t do. I Screamed a lot and then tried to sing after my voice was gone. My voice is now raspy and to hopefully let it recover I´m going to stop using it for 2 weeks. I´ll try to post my thoughts about this experience ( being silent for 14 days) when it´s done but in the meantime, I would love to hear what you guys think about the spiritual practice of shutting the fuck up and being quiet. Do you know any traditions were not talking for a long period of time is a spiritual practice? Does something like this exist?
  4. https://youtube.com/shorts/m3ymUOYl99s?feature=share He mentioned it briefly. This is getting so exciting.. psychedelics might be the gateway drug for humanity's awakening. It's atleast, our best shot...
  5. Watch Leos latest video where he shares that he thought of becoming a philosopher ( professor in philosophy) but then change his mind. I think it can be quite insightful for you to zone out which path you wanna take.
  6. Okey cool. But i mean when it comes to aliens? Do they all say the same stuff but Are different channelers ?
  7. @Shiva99 Oh no I am afraid! I need to stop being afraid------- I should expose myself to my fear to stop being afraid ------ oh no, I exposed myself to my fear and I'm still afraid, oh no now I'm afraid of being afraid, I need to stop being afraid. This is your thought loop^^^^ You're fundamentally afraid of being afraid and try to control not being afraid. You're suppressing and trying to avoid your fear which makes it stronger. What you instead should focus on if you want to stop being afraid is learning to not care about you being afraid or not. It's okey to not wanting to be afraid, but notice that you're afraid that you will be afraid whatever you do because if you're afraid, that tells you that you're worthless. The goal is to stop trying to control your emotions. A therapist who is educated in ACT might be very helpful for you in this endeavour. The real KBT lays in learning to accept your emotions.. and that includes those moments when you feel like you can't accept that you're afraid. You need to accept that you can't accept that you are afraid... and if you can't accept that, you gotta accept that.
  8. @Leo GuraWhat does raising your conciousness really mean? What is that conciousness that is either higher or lower? What is conciousness relation to knowledge? Can one become more conciousnes by learning more? Is conciousness the same as understanding?
  9. So you say knowing only exsist when we create distinctions and not knowing ( esperiencing) is the only thing that is ultimate and before knowing and that conciousness and knowledge is not the same thing? (: or something else?
  10. Yeah I anticipated this answer and you're right. Another question though ( which of course could be answered by psychedelics/ enlightenment aswell but I would like your answer). Is there a difference between awarness and conciousness? ( in a relative sense or is it the same thing). @Leo Gura
  11. @Matthew85 Yeah exactly! This is the explanation that I was looking for. What I want to know is: What's the difference between raising your awarness and general knowledge? I think that awarness is knowledge about Meta patterns by holding different perspectives ( knowledge) in the had at the same time. what's tricky though is that one can be aware of something, yet be unaware of it in practice. It's like it has different levels to it. What are those levels? Thoughts?
  12. I think that these kind of threads in a way is the same on a structure level as the incel threads which creates the dynamic where the war only intensifies even more. If we want to be a community where we are loving and try to grow together - I belive it is necessary to not only stop promoting how "the evil girls " are the bad ones, but also how the " the evil boys" ( Incels) are the bad ones. Notice. It's the same dynamic. That's why both sides hate eachoter. It's a projection on both sides. No one can't stand themselves.
  13. What is the thing/ skill that you are best at?
  14. Yeah that was my thought process aswell but who the fuck knows about anything. Reality is strange and strangeloopy. My theory is that he is a 5 wing 6
  15. Some say he is 3 wing 4 but I don't know about that. I mean maybe. I know to little about this to tell.
  16. I don't know If this helps but I deal with it by realizing that what ever happens has a purpose and that we are guided to love. We will be okey.
  17. I'm curious about your POW on this. Could it be that woman here are acquainted with the shadow masculine and that the guys are acquainted with the shadow feminine? If not, what's the difference between the two forms of masculinity when it comes to the gals on the forum? ( shadow and "normal" familiarity with the masculine) @Emerald