PeaceOut96

Member
  • Content count

    202
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PeaceOut96

  1. @Mikesinfinity There are no Awaken folks, just Consciousness - God - The Self. You are it, stop playing games. You awaken from believing you were that person, you don't awaken to become an "Awaken person", do you get it?
  2. @r0ckyreed No he his not, you're just projecting. What he is speaking about is above petty human beliefs. You will never get out of the endless illussions created by your own mind if you cling to every thought and belief.
  3. Absolute Solipsism is the case all others are You in that state it becomes clear, and you don't need to leave your body to the highest levels to realize it. It can be realized to many degrees while still being in your human form. Solopsism is clearly false, and again just an idea from the ego-mind who can't fathom the Absolute. Its a limited understanding even though it contains some truth in it.
  4. Dude we got it you pierced your heart you're all alone. Its so good to be Alone, I don't get all the negativity of being Alone. Its super good. Its a paradox do you understand? For my journey its the realization that being Alone is actually the best thing. Like Leo said each of our journeys is for God to understand itself. At the highest Godhead level which I have also reached 2,5 years ago with LSD my whole life got revealed, why I was here and also what you are crying about constantly of the suffering God has because its all Alone. Its the sharing of Love between itself. It wants to get the illussion of sharing Love. This is also why! The best dream for God is this realization you and I both had and than being Awake while in form. Being selfless, "liberation" (which is also a dream still), end of karma etc. All give good meaning when you integrate your trip. Its the best of both worlds. Its my purpose, my reason for being here and maybe yours because you already have got this realization.
  5. @Holykael Look firstly you contemplating this from your limited human mind, which is probably hurted and traumatized. That in itself is filled with fear, and you ask yourself how can God allow so much evil? The Love that is holding this reality is so big that if you became conscious of it and you came out of your limited mind, than you would realize that its all You. Its a game that God is playing with itself. I hear you, suffering seems evil, but it is only to make every form realize its true nature. Do you understand? Or would you like to stay in an illussion. The mind is a tricky beast, it can spin you in an infinite amount of illussions. The only one here suffering is the ego character that you are playing, and again as I said its only for you to realize your true nature. Love is light, its healing, its peace, its oneness, its divine. It is completeness. The suffering will not stop until you realize who you are @Holykael, and its a process. Your ego mind would not learn otherwise. So your intention and your wisdom to look inwards towards yourself will determine "your" life.
  6. There is no subjectivity or objectivity. We are inside the Mind of God. In the end all human explaination is incomplete and cannot grasp Reality in its totality, including what I wrote above here. So don't take your beliefs to seriously.
  7. @Holykael If your mind is attacking you, and you're in deep suffering. Than there is nothing "you" can do about it. Don't listen to anyone saying to go build your life etc. I know exactly what you are going trough. First of all I know you want to express your hurts and pain, but its counterproductive. The suffering doesn't go away when you're feeding the negativity more than necessary. So stop adding to your suffering and this is in your hands! Its probably for your own best that you couldn't get your hands on LSD, maybe the Universe is telling you that you need to go trough this fase in your life sober. Surrender your entire Life. What do you have to lose? Take it easy, meditate sometime without the intention of getting some where. If you can't meditate its no big deal, just go trough the motions of your life with CONSCIOUSNESS not like a robot. Act as if you're dead already. Holykeal is your character, its a role that you're playing, its not who you are in your core. Don't listen to your mind, its telling you lies constantly. Surrender to life with the intention of freedom, peace and love. Don't hurt anyone or yourself. Be kind to yourself, and when you experience uncomfortable states and strong negative emotions just realize it will pass. You're going through a purification process its okay. I have a lot more to say, but if you want more advice just write to me.
  8. @Jowblob My third eye opened just a few days ago when I was visiting my brother in Sweden. I was walking alone in the streets and all of sudden my perception got extra odinary. Sometimes when I am meditating in darkness I can slightly see my room. But its out of my will it just happens.
  9. 1. Everything is happening and is Your Will as God. The rules of this Game are set. What it means is that there is no special treatment for the ego that you are playing right now. 2. No. Being God is realizing that you are infinite creativity. Going on forever. With form or no form. At the highest level it seems as nothing is going on, and its clear that its all made of Consciousness. Its an ocean of Love. What I also understand from your question , is that if you merge in the Godhead would you be able to dream again? Yes off course, thats the journey. 3. Its a matter of perspective. The aging etc. has nothing to do You. Its just the movie playing out. If you're still in ego consciousness and you're still projecting deep inside the mind, than it feels like that its happening to you, but like I said "it has nothing to do with You! And you already know all of this @Vlad_ you have had awakenings. Like Leo said its all just fantasies.
  10. God

    They exist. They are just a part of you.
  11. The end game is Absolute Peace, Love and freedom. Think of it as this: God made this amazing game we call life. There is nothing wrong with enjoying what life has to offer, but when you experience suffering through prolonged periods of your life, than you want out. Suffering is the best teacher. About it being nihilstic is just your ego-minds way of interpreting detachment. I can tell you why, but inquire why do I view it in such a bad way?
  12. There is no reality, its a projection of your own Consciousness. And yes you can't escape "reality" so long as you believe that you're that human person that you're playing. Surrendering, detaching and purifying your mind is the way to go. In the end you have 2 options either to play this game of pretending to be this human character or detach completly from it. With enough suffering, failures and sorrow the second option becomes a natural inclination.
  13. There is no forum, there is no Leo. Its all just a dream, wakey wakey.
  14. @Leo Gura I just have 1 thought. And that is of course you are on about something beyond any teachings in this planet. I don't actually have my doubts about that. And if some of you guys have had high states of awakenings than spiritual teachings like buddhism is seen trough directly as just a low level human game. I have a post about that, which I made months ago. But seriously what more can a human do than actually willfully to be able to leave their body? You have a book about Om Swamis journey. Do you remember his story? He was willing to die for his achievement. Meditated almost 24/7 in Himalayan woods. Till at the end being able to leave his body behind. And that is without any substanses. And what about Santana Gamananas books describing the freedom you can achieve to actually leave your body at will. Of course no human is without some bagage from their personal upbringing, culture etc. And of course God goes beyond any of their spiritual achievements. No doubt. I don't have my doubt about what you on about. But for me personally there are insane levels that a human can achieve sober.
  15. And for that I appreciate your work, and I see nothing but so much intelligence behind your every move. The current level of human spirituality is definitely not at the pinnacle. It is a shame that so many awaken beings here don't see through your persona and see what you are pointing at. I get it don't blindly believe, but we are passed that if you have done the work. The only one you should be worry of is your own mind.
  16. I have 2 things to say. The first is that's incredible. It sounds beyond anything that human consciousness has to offer. If its possible to enter these states than I can't imagine the worth it has. But, but, but the second thing is Leo. We are here now. Limited, to experience what this "world" has to offer both conventionally and spiritually. Relativly an awaken human being is the only one who can even slightly comprehend what you're on about, if they of course are openminded enough, and not endulged in spiritual closed mindedness. I still see the enormous value of human spirituality.
  17. @Leo Gura Nobody is going to enter the Highest Awakening you talk about without years of this work, inhuman deconstruction and openmindeness, lot of manual spiritual practises and than awakenings from psychedelics. Can you see your own work holisticly? And lets not forget its almost impossible without having a psychedelic like 5-Meo to enter these insane states of Alien Intelligence you talk about. But nonetheless I believe you know that already and I see the eagerness in you to push trough all of the bullshit coming from the human mind. I see through all of it. And I like it ?
  18. @Holykael Drop everything. Surrender everything. Don't be afraid its just a dream remember. You are not the character Holykael. You are strong, you are brave, your heart is so big that you allow everything to happen just as it is. Don't believe your lying ego-mind, its afraid, its in pain. I understand believe me I do. Drop everything. It will not show itself until you are in such a surrender, that is beyond surrender. Only when the child is alone, in abandonment, in the wilderness afraid and crying, only than will Light reveal itself.
  19. @Dr Palmer Aldritch Think of it as different layers of imagination. The physical is the grossest level of Consciousness. It is the manifisted also known in yogic term as "shakti". The screen which is the source of your consciousness, or you could think of it as your awareness is the empty holder of all your experiences in any different levels. The body-mind has an affect on your level of consciousness no doubt. But its all just imagination stemming from your source. You are limitless but as soon as you enter the body you become limited. Thats why you were never in control as an ego. You as a human being are a construction of life, your will became limited to all the different limits imposed on you. Awakening is to realize you are indeed the limitless. Its a paradox. ?
  20. Very nice putted but God can go beyond this human dream/form.
  21. Thats the problem when you take spirituals insights and make it to a belief. It has nothing to do with the need to change because of lack or seperation. And fyi reaching states of higher consciousness is all that which the ego doesn't want.
  22. @Paul Boldyrev Let the mind play out it will pass. Maybe incorperate some energic praticses like kriya yoga exercises other than that keep it simple with just observing in meditation. If you wanna 100x fold your skills include observing outside of your meditation practise. Like while walking, cooking, listening to music etc. Everytime you don't need to use your focus like when socialising or reading you can use that time to observe. Don't chase specific states or cling to any. Be fluid.