Terell Kirby

Member
  • Content count

    2,713
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Terell Kirby

  1. All teachers have perspectives that are more or less false. It’ll always be tainted with bias and ego to some degree.
  2. Seems Leo needs to bring back the Solipsism video that was taken down a while back
  3. One should entertain the ideas, without taking it on as belief. Yet most humans can't help themselves but to take even the most pure teachings as hearsay/belief.
  4. Bro was asking for trouble from the start :
  5. Afternoon Chai break (Indian culture)
  6. What’s your take on Susanne Cooke Gs model of ego development? I find that it’s a bit more clean that SD
  7. Which is to say the same as God in inescapable. Even as I’m wrapped up in the most egregious self deceptions of righteousness, moralizing and judgement; the Truth of it persists as Absolute Good. Self deception is not removed from Truth, it’s part of Truth itself. Whether I’m doing something relatively good or evil, it’s all Absolute in its essence and existence. Im coming to grips with the fact that some things are just unattainable in human form when it comes to Goodness. I’m a flawed being, a devil. But I can embrace my devilry as part of God’s Goodness-knowing that I am loved despite for all the self inflicted suffering I cause myself, and the suffering I cause others. No matter how hard I try, it’s impossible for me truly reject God’s Love outright- because I exist, and I will continue to exist for Eternity until one day I’m able to fully merge with God
  8. I’m always like I’ll never get in another relationship after a breakup- Then I find myself in another . Love is love- good, bad and ugly
  9. I’m not sure it’s possible escape this reality, dating and relationships are forms of survival that can be made more or less conscious- Hmm i don’t think you necessarily have to though. Valuing Truth in of itself is rare, next to impossible to find a partner who does to same level. With that being said, dating/relationships are opportunities to practice letting others be themselves without judgement or expectation. I typically find myself in trouble when I place too high expectations, you end up disappointed and jaded at the end
  10. Definition of yes man for those unaware: A "yes man" is someone who always agrees with and flatters their boss or superior, especially to gain favor, rather than offering honest opinions or pushback.
  11. He’s as awake as you imagine him to be
  12. Is anyone else having trouble accessing link?
  13. I am Nothing and Everything at the same time. quite the discovery i must say
  14. spending it can be quite fun
  15. Going to college, socializing, losing my virginity. Also working in corporate America. Visiting California (specifically the San Fransisco / Bay Area). Also the Pacific Northwest-people live very differently there from the rest of America. Discovering Actualized.org on accident, learning about Don Beck's Spiral Dynamics model, Susan Cooke Grueter model of Ego Development (game changer).
  16. Rappers drinking lean (promethazine and codeine cough syrup) - aka “sizzurp”
  17. Most girls will not let on about their sexual past because it is taboo, I'd give her the benefit of the doubt- maybe explore why she lied. 5 is actually a low number depending on her age- you can still salvage this relationship. You also may want to explore deeper your insecurity about her sexual past, that would be something to take responsibility over and not blame her.
  18. seems like this retreat would be different from the standard ayahuasca retreats that are popular these days. Sucks it got cancelled but oh well
  19. @Leo Gura - any plans for folks waitlisted for 2027? Is that also cancelled? Good you tested and considered what's best for retreat attendees.
  20. Sober is cool. God can grasp itself without hallucinogens, as long as it realizes it has been on one the whole time
  21. Insight I had over breakfast. Isn’t strange for all the accusations and hate towards “woo woo” by materialist scientists and rationalist- that they fail to miss that all of reality is woo woo? How could it be otherwise, all of reality and Existence itself being a giant hallucination not grounded in anything empirical must be pseudoscientific. Things being pseudoscientific isn’t the issue here, it’s scientific dogma. Science itself is woo woo, of course it is! It’s part of God’s dream- no different from any other mystical visions of demons and dragons. Scientist everywhere would do good to collapse the distinction between what is scientific / rational vs what is woo woo or new age. All of it is the same- a perfect Unity.