- Adam -

Member
  • Content count

    94
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by - Adam -

  1. Sure, thanks for the healthy advice Leo. What I'm most excited for now is a proper IM dose of DMT under harmine, which will give an optimally sustained peek. I feel like I could go deeper. Of course, DMT always beckons. But it wouldn't be right for me to wipe my mind yet again so shortly after a chain of such intense trips. I have so much to contemplate and apply, and I'm grateful for the afterglow as an opportunity to make conscious strides in my life.
  2. ⚠️ Taking 5-MeO-DMT after an MAOI is dangerous, it can cause serotonin syndrome, hypertensive crises, hyperthermia, and respiratory depression (which I felt). It can easily be fatal. I just forgot about that in the mist of the trip and had the pen setting there. Luckily, as a reversible MAOI the Harmine had run its course enough to let me take deep breaths as I became super conscious. T=0: Harmine HCL 130 mg taken rectally (high dose per the AI speculated dose range of 75-120 mg) T+45': N,N-DMT fumarate 30 mg taken subcutaneously (failed IV) T+?: 5-MeO-DMT freebase vaped This was the apex of a psych retreat I did recently. It gave me the DMT flash full of exquisite Love I wanted, the God moment I was reaching for most of all with 5-MeO, and somehow in the end a powerful trauma release I didn't anticipate but very much needed. We had opened an IV portal 3 days prior with a cannula which served to first test lower doses of these as well as a known and loved trypt-disso combo of ~ 30mg DPT + 15mg MXiPr + 3mg 5-MeO-MALT which is just as amazing IM as it is IV. You'll have to substitute MXiPr with another disso like DMXE (and dose-adjust) because it's not obtainable anymore. That first IV DMT test was uneventful because the dose was low and I was tired but this time I was ready, so the dose was bumped up significantly. Unfortunately, probably due to a lack of saline flushes (which should be done before every new injection and/or every 3h or so), my vein was actually popped either by this or prior injections of clotted blood, which made it quite painful. I knew something was wrong but I was already going so I pushed the full mL and felt it coming on within a few dozen seconds. I lay down on the couch and the pre-trip trepidation subsides, replaced by a sense of intimacy and soon love which fills the room. The beauty of this moment is revealed and I feel more and more ecstatic. 3D visuals start and to be honest I only recall one instance of 4 ornate inverted arcs descending down from a universe of infinite geometry. It felt like structures of higher consciousness coming down to love me, shape-shifting into whatever I find most delightful, filling me with joy and wonder. It feels so good I'm giggling and squirming around. I didn't track the time unfortunately so the science of Harmine inhibition on parenteral DMT will have to be done later. Anyway, after the DMT peak subsides I feel inspired to grab the 5-MeO vape to see the contrast/synergy. Well suddenly my breathing deepens, any remaining CEVs stop, time stops, I forget what anything even is - up to my hands, and all that exists is "this", whatever it is, pure this-ness. The moment is absolutely crystal clear and yet unknown. My state is "Whaaaaaat", like I just came to my senses for the first time ever. From the existential back to the human, the respiratory engagement + consciousness of 5MD finds its way into stored sorrow which intensifies until I'm gag-crying in a fetal position. No memories or thoughts, just pure energetic purging. This is a Godsend, I did not anticipate it at all. I feel much lighter by the end of it, and very loving. It seems blocks to consciousness have been lifted. The end I guess, but then the bee incident happened, which showed me how much of a robotic survival automaton I really am even shortly after such outpourings of consciousness: My host had saved a bee from drowning in a cup and it had the intelligence to fly on to a towel in the bathroom to dry herself out. Used to getting insects out of the house my mind was able to twist the perfection that was happening into seing her as stuck and needing help, so in a few clumsy steps I got it out on to the exterior window sill, or so I thought, didn't see it there. Maybe hopefully it flew away. If it wasn't for it affecting my host deeply and me having a survival interest in them I don't know that I would have even cared to be completely honest. Microcosm of my unquestioned devilry
  3. 7 is your lucky number Leo? All your prices end with it
  4. So reality actually works like these AI generated video games, just winging it frame by frame? except with infinite parameters you could say
  5. Hahaha turns him into Cypher
  6. Yeah that moment must've sucked I can't stand it, he keeps pulling my hair out!! You can see on my profile pic I only have 2 left
  7. Ratatouille but Remy's not fast enough That's my dad's name btw. My dad is a rat.
  8. LambdaDelta you are a Boost Pad to the psychedelic community, opening out minds to the broader psychoactive spaces. Incredible value dump right here! Excited for a structured course / guide from you in the future, it's likely gonna be the best educational thing anyone will ever do on the subject.
  9. I've got one that's more sensitive, that I don't even want to say on here -_ - You can probably guess it.
  10. Ok look: My boss who has a startup that's up to a slow start started paying me with entertainment temporary worker contracts as an artistic director even though I'm effectively a wage slave graphic designer not directing shit, because the French gov. gives those a special status with guaranteed monetary allowances as long as you work a certain number of hours every year. That number is low so it suits me to basically work part time for them, and it suits them because now they only have to pay me a few hundred euros per month for me to get a liveable salary, and the gov. fills in the rest. I'm knowingly engaged in miss-declared work to leech money from the government.
  11. What do you mean @Yimpa? There is Death as an absolute? How is it when YOU face Truth?
  12. Who's that, just some random name?
  13. Yeah sorry about that...
  14. Thank you, the video is very insightful.
  15. I'm so non conformist I don't even know who she is! I do be conforming to the SoudCloud algorithm though
  16. Lately he's been he's been interviewing mainly GIRLS about sexuality, sex work and pornography. That one caught me off guard
  17. Yeah that's how it goes. You have to find the one(s) that aligns with what you want on the spectrum from super tactical to motivational or even philosophical, and avoid the shallow ones, which usually can be smelt from the book description alone. The truth is that no one person has a complete perspective on business in a monolithic way. Each guru has achieved success in a very specific way that was personal to them. Sample a bunch while contemplating your own ambitions would be my advice.
  18. Cool book review channel I found recently: Interesting Books Reviewed
  19. I would add to that list the Youtube channel Gearside. Good vids: Your escape plan (side hustle basics) If I were 18 again (I’d do this) Thinking of starting a business? (start here) And he released a book recommendation video recently: 9 books that will make Young Australians rich Books mentioned: • The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss • The Innovators by Walter Isaacson • DotCom Secrets by Russell Brunson • Influence by Robert Cialdini • Zero to One bye Peter Thiel • The Almanack of Naval Ravikant • The Boy from Nowhere – Kerry Stokes’ biography • The Obstacle Is The Way by Ryan Holiday • How to Get Rich by Felix Dennis
  20. Real quick: I remember Leo mentioning in some video that some video is like a part 2 to Understanding Relativism - Part 1. Which one was that? Was it Understanding Paradox?