Vido

Member
  • Content count

    423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vido

  1. Tell me more I'm interested I have a Super small yt channel, would love to have this Convo like audio only or live. Very interesting to look at the topic like that. Because ultimately it becomes like what is reality which has more information and perspectives. Let me know
  2. This is a very interesting way to look at it. Thanks. Interesting. Almost like describing gravity in space
  3. I think that's closer to who desire is rather than what it is. But it is an insightful perspective. Someone mentioned the concept of bias so I'm thinking in that angle now. Something that happens after a bias is recognised
  4. That's insightful, ego wants to be whole to increase survival? But why is there this want in the first place, like what is this mysterious thing..that is driving us. The more i reply to you guys, the more mysterious this thing feels to me. Everyone knows it but no one knows what it is. Just like take it for granted, yep we desire.
  5. I think i desire to understand desire. And I'm more of a brownie person myself
  6. I think survival is a desire and not the other way round. I mean you can always say it's all for survival end of the day but i think desire is more root and all desire has a flavour of survival baked into it
  7. If that is the case, why do they feel so different. Like what is the costume made of exactly that is making us experience desire exactly
  8. guys its like you guys are describing how desire interacts with other elements or its function. I'm just asking what is desire. Like the substance of it, like if you had to manufacture desire and create it, what are the ingredients.
  9. Okay thank you. I'll try to contemplate on it.
  10. Thank you for sharing and taking the time appreciate it
  11. Hmm. What is the difference between appearance and the source? Like are you saying the source is like cosplaying as desire?
  12. Guys, I'm asking like what is desire. Not how you experience desire or what you think the consequences of it is. Like if i ask what is iron made of, it's like atoms. But what is desire? Like made of? Like asking more... The substance of it
  13. What does this mean exactly? Like does he explain it in the video
  14. @Monster Energy are you saying that desire is like a innate property of consciousness itself?
  15. That's the consequences of experiencing a desire, but what is desire
  16. Leo had always been kind of crazy motivated haha
  17. @Leo Gura if we can imagine something to be real then how do we distinguish from real real and imaginary real? I intuit that's it's direct experience, how did you get the insight to distinguish then both can you please explain
  18. I was reading the molecule of more book and i had this question. Why does falsehood feel so real? Could you please explain? Reading that book i realised how dopamine basically tricks your brain to think that outcome is real and will give joy but that's not the case I'm trying to answer it but not able to understand
  19. @Leo Gura will you update the existing vault or is it like vault v2 now?
  20. Might not be the deepest but it shows how a cult actually operates. I just wanted to show the difference between actual cult and a public forum....unless there is a private one rip
  21. Just came across this. I don't even know what language this is but such a dedicated fan haha
  22. Honestly,I mostly only lurk here but I feel most of the convos I happen to see are....low conciousness? Low quality argument? Not all, but enough to leave a bad taste most of the time. When I joined here, i expected people to be in their own journey figuring life out, stuff out, but most of the time it's random people defending dogmatic beliefs that they learnt from Leo. Weird thing is the work is literally about becoming concious of them and breaking them. But, could it be that since these people are the loudest, that's all I see and most people are actually normal and chill? Not sure. I think just ban people and be merciless. Calling this a cult is probably one of the dumbest thing I see people arguing. Literally, you can just delete the account and move on.... If people can't even think for themselves, what's the point of Leos work? At that point it's better off to ban people and force them to confront their real life. I wouldnt be suprised if they took the same energy and start wasting their time on reddit. Also if your identity is based off of Leos work, that's also dumb. Treating it like a source of truth. No. Read, gather different perspectives, figure this out for yourself. I see Leo as a possibility of Reality. That's it. Not as a Truth. Will never be unless you see for yourself.