Yali

Member
  • Content count

    1,294
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Yali

  1. @Leo Gura Why? Because it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy?
  2. @EntheogenTruthSeeker how many girls have gone home with you?
  3. how much fish were you eating? @integral
  4. why is it clear that most seafood is "Toxic & should be avoided"? because leo said so ? @integral
  5. @Leo Gura the belief that the earth is round is true even though its just a belief. Likewise...
  6. So I need to approach 100s of girls just to get a girlfriend ....
  7. Is two nights per week enough to learn female attraction? How steep is the learning curve? @Leo Gura
  8. my house is 30 mins from the city
  9. Chads are born, not made
  10. How do you define "high value"?
  11. @Leo Gura What's the longest you'd be willing to wait? The 3rd date? I feel that to be the limit, and a traditional women would probably prefer that. I've just moved to Atlanta -- so we got a lot of traditional women here.
  12. @Leo Gura Question, How long do you typically wait for sex? 1st date? 2nd date? Or does it not matter?
  13. any famous monks guilty of this? @Leo Gura
  14. @Leo Gura Can I understand the videos without reading the books on your book-list?
  15. does he have mental health issues? looks like he does, but does he really?
  16. Interesting -- https://sites.google.com/site/godlypersonalities/spiritual-type-summariess @Leo Gura is an INTP: https://sites.google.com/site/godlypersonalities/spiritual-type-summaries/intp-truth-seeker
  17. I'm as skinny as a twig ... the ladies would appreciate some muscle mass.