I am a 21-year-old man and I have followed actualized.org for a year now. and about a 30 days ago I heard about hell realms. I can't even meditate anymore. before I thought "cool I want to go deeper" when something weird happens with my consciousness when I meditate because I am afraid I that consciousness might enter a hell realm with the pain of Trigeminal Neuralgia but 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times worse. before I took LSD i and I got so many lessons. I talked to a guy who was an ex psychedelic guy. he told me (don't know the drug) told me he had a trip experience the most painful thing on this earth + 1 level (i have read a little about this and i have talked to other on this forum about this issue. Most painfull thing +1 level seems pretty common) after that, I have not even touched a psychedelic. I don't care that my life is a hell realm. There are much worse than my life. And living my life not experience anything "special" like ego death etc is the only way to stay out of the hell realms. When I die I have 0 control. I might miss the good stuff, but I am willing to offer that. yesterday when weird things started to happen the fear of the pain of Trigeminal Neuralgia came up. I thought "should I go into this or not" "I want to but I am too afraid"
what do you think @Leo Gura?