-
Content count
4,238 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by LordFall
-
Israel is like a belligerent vassal state to the US. Geopolitics runs on balance of power, not moral consistency. India, while growing, is nowhere near possessing the industrial, technological, or military scale to contest global hegemony. Western strategists actually see India as a natural counterweight to Beijing. China is the only true peer-level competitor capable of reshaping the global economic architecture and dethroning US supremacy. When a state threatens another state's primacy, media narratives and domestic hostility are weaponized by default to manufacture public alignment. It’s structural incentives and competition, pure and simple.
-
Happened 3 months ago here in Montreal Fortunately it's not too common of a thing since the psychology of an incel/blackpiller makes them inefficient people but it's still concerning. A few years ago there was a theory that an incel revolution was coming due to all the young dudes that were both unsuccessful in the dating and job market but it seems impossible since they are fundamentally apathetic and thus lazy. It seems that Black Pilll is more popular than Red Pill since the road to a feeling better about yourself is much shorter. Don't worry about improving your life, just call the game rigged and women unreasonable and you're a wise man above petty societal games after watching a single 10 min Black pill video. @Raze Good points. They say the most dangerous lies are made of half-truths. It's true that you need to level up and provide value to society to have a great life. They both take that concept and twist into bizarre ideologies that indeed match their formative traumas. There is a great article that broke down Tate's childhood and growing up with an absent father making him believe that a man is supposed to be a superhero that doesn't have time for his kids.
-
An ancient philosopher once sat under a tree with the moon shining down through the dark. The silence of the evening was punctured by the distant roar of crowds heading out to seize their Friday night. As the travelers were about to undertake the quest of a lifetime—or at least of the weekend—they felt a strange sensation running through their limbs. Was it a message from a being in an alternate dimension, or simply the anxiety humming through their veins after neglecting their social lives all month? A troubled seeker stepped forward, casting his gaze toward the dust at his feet, and whispered: "What if the grandest visions of our minds are merely illusions, and our doubts prove to be the boundary of our true reality?" The philosopher looked upon these souls, so eager to experience the blessings of the universe—which, in this context, took the form of companions with beautifully shaped proportions—and left them with a single crumb of wisdom to light a fire in their chests: "Don't let your dreams be memes. Let's get it." What about you @Someone here , what dating vision are you working towards?
-
If you'd like to test your understanding of spiral dynamics, you're more than welcome to deconstruct my posts. Always more to learn or opportunities to teach people with a biased understanding. Keep in mind that to an insecure person just sharing your life will sound like an insult and bragging to them.
-
That's a great point. The goal is to be strategic, not delusional. I did not get to shoot models in the $40M mansion by sitting around and watching anime all day. I only watched anime for part of the day and the rest of the day I took an online photography course and networked with dudes that had similar social goals as me and that's how I met friends that threw photoshoots with me and the dude that setup the mansion shoot. The key is building social capital and turning yourself into a top guy. I feel like post-scarcity is already happening, all of these things now cost $0. Here is one of the best courses I've ever watched on social circle game and building social capital, shoutout to one of my top mentors in this area RSD Luke. Also I think that if you're gonna aim to date and sleep with particularly beautiful women then 8/10 is shooting too low my dude. You should go for 9s and above and really your perfect 10. Think about Leo's point on being God and manifesting your own reality. You're literally to my point manifesting limiting beliefs when your potential is unlimited. Learn the proper strategy to reach your goals and your options become unlimited. It then becomes more about alignment and trying stuff out and seeing if it really makes you feel good or you just liked the idea of it. Although I'll tell you from experience, I've tried sleeping with women I was not really attracted to and women that I was amazed that they were in my bed and one is about 20x more satisfying than the other. I'm usually a stoic guy and my roommate in Toronto was like, 'Why are you so happy today?' the morning after I finally hooked up with this gorgeous girl I had been taking out. Cool girl, we ended up FWBs for a few months and we would watch Death Note in bed together in between rounds.
-
There are some actual real bottlenecks that a positive mindset and good strategy cannot help you overcome that's true. If you are quadriplegic it'll be difficult to run a marathon in 2027. Biotech and AI medicine are looking quite promising, I think for 2037 and surely 2047 we got a real shot. I would be really optimistic if I was quadriplegic right now. Feel free to share your situation and we can work through if it's a real limiting reality or a limiting belief. 90% of objections to doing cool things in life I hear from people tend to be limiting beliefs though.
-
You can use it as a distraction or as a muse towards actualizing your greatest potential. The dating market is so ruthless that it exposes most of your shadows and weak psychology so I think it's really one of the best self-development tools we have as humans. Bonus point that it's so fun and great and boobs my friend. Think about the spiritual profundity of that.
-
I think the complete opposite bro. I think it helps you distinguish between authentic goals and a need for validation. If you talk about your goals and people tell you "great job that sounds awesome man you got this!" then it solves the need for social validation in the back of your psyche and you now have your full brainpower available to focus on the real vision. For me I find that my real goals are so audacious that I have to speak them aloud to stretch my baseline and kill the limiting beliefs. Then I find myself more able to consistently work towards them without getting as much anxiety around it. You gave me a good idea for a post on limiting beliefs, I'll make it.
-
I've used GoHighLevel before and it was okay and helped but it wasn't really powerful or customizable enough to build my whole business around. I'm looking to either get into n8n automated workflows like this Or build my own with Claude type of thing, seems doable For me the unlock and current bottleneck is making it so once I figure out an SOP, I build an automation that keeps doing it for me and I can track it's performance. From there I can get them all to be more and more efficient over time while I mostly handle sales calls at the start and then eventually rebuild my sales team so I can just focus on quality control and business development which are my natural strengths. @Joshe I think you’re onto something major with this framework. The emphasis on deterministic gates and bounded constraints rather than just relying on open-ended prompts/memory is the real dividing line between a toy and production reliability. Can you share more about the workflows you're building with this and what type of projects you're tackling?
-
Learn business models and capital stack. As a software engineer, you are only a cog in the machine and should be worried when AI tools can learn how to do your task. Build your own machines and this problem will start to work in your favor rather than against. Alex Hormozi is a good resource in terms of making business easily understandable.
-
I appreciate the kind words Joseph! I would say it's more strategy than intelligence. Belief and strategy is most of what you need to make anything happen. Society tends to rob us of our confidence and make us believe we can't achieve much in life. That's why I like the self-development industry so much, it teaches you how to overcome all the limits and achieve your wildest dreams. Even here, I notice a lot of guys struggle to genuinely back themselves and their vision. I feel like I'm one of the few who post consistently about executing on ambitious goals, and ironically, every piece of skepticism or pushback just fuels my resolve to build reality on my own terms. Here I made a thread about my new goal of owning a castle so I can host cool events in Europe. Almost nobody else posted about their life purpose and wild dreams. I think it's because it's scary to put it out there, once it's out there people will start to tell you about why it's a stupid goal or why you can't make it happen. Good, you can then start to understand what stands between you and your goals and crush all obstacles until you have your dream life and you can bring whatever women resonate with it into it. That's also the secret, most guys don't live their dream life so they have no dream to bring women into. That's all girls want man, a cool guy that's gonna take them on fun adventures. Whether for a night or for a lifetime. You are that guy bro, just decide what type of crazy adventures you want to have and tell women about them and if you make it fun for them they'll love to join you on your quest.
-
I think that's a fair initial take. Maybe it feels like too much effort or unfair to have to put so much work for a lot of people to value you. Look at your profile picture though, it's of Srinivasa Ramanujan. That's not a random guy who you just like for who he is, right? He's a famous Indian mathematician who contributed a lot to the world and people recognized him for the value he brought. Why are you on Actualized.org, do you like Leo for who he is or what he brings to the world? Once you find something interesting to do with your life and share it with others, I think you will run into the opposite problem and have too many people that want to hang out with you bro! Don't give up, you got this. India is a great place to meet women, you should build a brand and soon you can host events in big cities and once again meet too many girls. Do you like the movie industry? I myself am looking to build a brand around Bollywood, Tollywood and Kollywood. The movie industry in India is very powerful and I'm getting into the entertainment business in terms of music and modelling so films I'm also looking closely at. You didn't tell us what you liked and are good at doing, start with that and you'll find other like-minded people that are open to building cool things with you! Send a message to @Deepak sadhwani he lives in India as well, maybe he'll be down to be your friend and hang out in person. We do weekly accountability calls he's a good guy. I don't know how far you guys live from each other maybe like 20 hours and it won't work but maybe like 1 hour and it's aligned!
-
This post is for @Leo Gura and really any other that believe in an AI crash. I will seek to prove that this is basically impossible and AI companies are already in the too big to fail category and ChatGPT moving towards military industrial complex instead of a business to consumer model is a proof of that. The whole reshoring manufacturing of America over the next 10 years is based on their tech supremacy. Remember the whole meme of american workers retuning to work in factories? Obviously that will not happen and the US will aim to be a robotics and automation leader, which it's already well positioned to do. A K shaped crash will absolutely happen and will serve in further squeezing the middle class into nothing as their labor becomes literally obsolete. Leo your idea that AI value is based on AGI is misguided. AI value prop is based on enterprise workforce. The whole overinflated valuation of the market is based on the premise that AI agents can replace human employees en masse. That premise is still up in the air but as someone who works with AI tools and automation daily I'd say it's already a done deal, the macro forces are just too powerful and humans not adaptable enough. It's also heavily based in the military industrial complex really as you print money to make top tier weapons with which you secure global trade and force countries into doing commerce under your umbrella and get rich off of financialization and exporting the USD. The US has just proved in its Maduro operation and its Iran strikes that their military supremacy is as unchallenged as ever and the whole tech-AI industry fits right into that. Having said this I would say that claiming that an AI bubble crash is imminent or even likely has a MASSIVE BURDEN OF PROOF under it and I invite anybody to try and make an argument and case for it. I'm pretty confident that the corporate layoffs we've been seeing will keep accelerating throughout this year and it's highly likely that Trump and his Tech buddies will introduce some sort of UBI promise this year with the primaries to secure their votes and burry their epstein scandal further.
-
How much do you use AI? If you are on the cutting edge then probably you can get a higher salary than those too lazy to learn AI skills. If you are part of the lazy ones not keeping up with AI upskilling then good luck 🫡
-
That makes complete sense given your field. High-ticket admissions consulting for top 100 US/UK universities is a deeply bespoke, high-trust advisory service. You have a higher bar to reach to automate the core relationship. Where someone in your position might find leverage isn't in replacing the counseling, but in distribution and administrative triage. How do clients find you right now? Do you post content or run ads or it's mostly word of mouth? My text conversations are all the same before I put the business on hiatus I had sales scripts and was training people to handle the DM appointment setting for me because it's really always the same 5 questions and conversation threads that happen. I think an LLM could easily do the same thing and I can just track the conversion rate to see if it works as intended. My personal one was only like 10% higher than when I got a sales guy to do it for me and I only trained him for a few days. I sell dating photoshoots and in one city I would get about 3 leads a day with a $20/day adspend and I think I could've probably 3x that before hitting diminishing returns so that's a little under 300 leads a month for one big Canadian city. My goal was to spread to US cities and big European ones and hire local photographers to shoot my clients so if I managed to scale it to 20 cities it could get to 6000 leads a month. I think if I perfected the system I could run it in way more than 20 cities too. I think I will get back on it in Q1-2027 and really set up agents throughout the whole process and I think it will crush. To me I think in systems and get bored with repetitive labor so AI is a godsend. My role will be mostly in quality control and new developing new product lines so I'm very excited to see what the next few years will have in store.
-
That’s a common misconception about service businesses. Clients don’t pay because they lack access to the tool; they pay because they don't have the time, skill, or desire to build and manage the system themselves. Anyone can open an LLM, but very few business owners know how to wire it into a reliable workflow that solves an actual operational bottleneck. For me I'm not banking on AI as the product quite yet, perhaps for my creative communities later in 2027. I'm a dating photographer and consultant so I mostly need help with the administration of my business not really the product at the moment. At the moment I have trouble with endless spreadsheets of prospects that have replied to my ads but I cannot effectively track them and reply to them with my current workflow, it's a bit overwhelming. Automating all of that would save me massive headaches and probably 2x my cashflow by itself. I also run multiple content brands where aggregating and analyzing cross-platform analytics is tedious. Feeding raw Google Sheets into Gemini has already streamlined reporting, but building a dedicated workflow around it will take that leverage further. I also have in mind a conversational AI that can coach guys on conversation skills but that's a longer term product to develop. What about you, what kind of operations or projects do you think AI could help you with?
-
@Natasha Tori Maru Yeah I agree with that, there are way better role models out there. Yeah that's fair as well. He's 20 years old though and he's not hypocritical, I think he believes what he's spewing. When he's in his 30s he will probably regret what he's pedalled. I still think he is a brave guy with good work ethic. Plenty of people with a better message are too scared to speak out and share their truth. That's been my case at times so I admire someone that does it continuously. Since you're a more public figure already I guess you just see it as the dumb competition which is accurate. He met Michael Sartain a few months ago so perhaps he'll be a more mature peer to guide him in the right direction I still would be shocked if the accusations come out as being accurate. Doesn't seem like it fits his character profile.
-
People will burn someone down socially for a mere accusation, trials are when actual facts start coming out. Until then it's jus pitchforks from bored or bitter people IMO. I don't find him cringe personally. Bizarre for sure but I mostly find him quite brave. He's the closest thing to a king of incels. He clearly has behavioural and social issues but he had the courage to keep streaming and made it. Compare him to all the dudes that never have the courage to put himself out there or worse like Elliot Rodgers who hurt people due to their own pain. He's truly odd and it's interesting to see him go on mainstream platforms and say the weirdest shit and own it and people clearly enjoy how authentic he is. Think about how many dudes think way worse things than him but don't have the courage to platform themselves. Someone like Tate has a vengeful and powerful hungry willing to do anything streak. He proudly boasted about scamming both the the women that worked for him as camgirls and the clients that paid the cam girls and built his own empire. Doesn't seem to have any deep values apart from an anger against society and a drive to power. Clavicular seems to be a more mild character who just wanted to have social success and is proud to showcase his newfound status to his audience. I haven't watched that much of his content only a few hours but that's my $0.02 armchair psychology reading on the guy. Also he's shown clear signs of wisdom for example staying out of politics and saying he doesn't understand it and due to his large platform he doesn't want to influence people the wrong way. Once again compare him to Tate who will do anything to gain more relevance and loves to deepthroat Trump. I don't heard Clavicular being really hypocritical but Tate rebranding himself as a devout muslim and man of God to me screams the Devil pretending he's the good guy and inverting logic to manipulate fools. I don't think rape makes sense for his character since he doesn't seem that bitter and power hungry so I lean towards him being set up and once again I could be wrong.
-
Same! I listen to like 20 songs mostly over and over and occasionally find a new one to add to the mix. Your song is cool, it has a satisfying groovy bassline to it. Reminds me a lot of this track—has that same atmospheric, sacred choir element mixed with the distortion:
-
Good call gentlemen, just made one. Yeah I think it's unavoidable that some people have a bigger advantage than others in this transition. I think overall it seems that the right conversations are happening both in terms of AI alignment driven by the AI doom camp and also the AI wealth inequality discussions championed by people like Sanders. Also Xi Jinping is in the US as we speak to avoid AI World War 3 happening due to Thucydides trap so let's not count our eggs too soon but perhaps we are in the best timeline after all
-
I guess strive is a word I trapped myself with, I think you are wrong on this idea. Most people do not work to build the assets necessary to build agency and ownership in the world. They pay their bills then distract themselves. They do not work towards owning cashflow businesses or other solid assets. At best they will match their employer's contribution to their 401k and a low percentage will ever learn proper investing. Financial ownership has a definition, it means to own assets and not solely liabilities. Someone can learn how AI agents work and use them each day to build value. Someone can customize open-source models for specific business workflows. It doesn’t take a master's in machine learning to do that; you can learn fine-tuning and agent integration from tutorials and documentation in a few hundred hours. I myself considered before to get into the business of selling custom AI models to small and medium enterprises and will revisit this idea next year, it's an extremely lucrative and future proof niche. People do not provide equal value to the marketplace and most communists waste their time with intellectual narcissism instead of solving problems. I've gone to many communist discussions and even private meetings and I met a bunch of smart and dedicated people who waste their time complaining about society and cannot feed even 1 other person outside of themselves. They'd rather talk about the evil bourgeoisie than start an organization that helps their neighbourhood, city or the world as a whole. No I'm taking this conversation out of the realm of philosophy and into the real world. If you can snap your fingers and make it so everyone on earth owns AI equally tomorrow Friday September 25th 2026 that would probably be a good thing, please do that. If you are a basic human like the rest of us I suggest you simply use the AI tools at our disposal to up-skill yourself for your future benefit and that of your loved ones just like I am doing and any other rational and motivated person I know is doing.
-
I got pretty depressed when I was dating my last girlfriend because it was a chaotic and toxic relationship. Some great times but it was fundamentally not getting me towards the life I wanted to live. I think it sounds simple but is deceptively deep but you have to flesh out the life you want and then achieve it. That's what will make you happy. Having a girl that you like hanging out with and that you fuck often will probably be part of that life but not the only thing that will make your existence great.
-
There are different parts to loneliness. What you mentioned about your friends is more about not being valued for what you have to offer than lack of people around you. Plenty of men with girlfriend/wives are not valued for what they have to offer and therefore feel lonely even in a relationship. What do you have to offer? What are your interests and skills? The best way you can solve this loneliness aspect IMO is post about it on social media and you'll start to get hundreds of views right away and soon enough comments about your interests. Now you have a way to express what you care about to a global audience that you can make a community out of, just like this one. Still get then girlfriend but going at this quest from a place of offering value and leverage is way better than "Nobody wants to talk to me, im lonely pls date me." I don't know what country you're from and if dating apps are viable there, please elaborate. Maybe that will work or maybe your best bet is to save like $5000 and move to South East Asia, the dating is pretty easy there.
-
@Sugarcoat Agreed, it's commonly used for a reason, it's catchy and maybe with the lack of lyrics you get bored of it slower idk. What's your favorite tracks?
-
Totally. He's also quite rude and makes $15,000 USD a day. I've met a lot of women in the nightlife industry that would make false claims in a heartbeat if they thought they could get some money out of it or I mean I'm sure some do it just to put down a dude that seems on top of the world. He could also be guilty but I'm providing the alternative explanation.
