The Importance Of Real Yoga

By Leo Gura - March 5, 2018 | 8 Comments

How to start an old-school meditative yoga practice

Come join the Forum! Meet like-minded people & transform your life.
saurabh jadhav says:

hi leo, i think you said (about a 7-8 episodes back) that you are going to share some resourses with us,i am not quite sure what kind of resoureses or whether online or offline neighter i remember the exact episode name.
thanks(as always!!)

Jim Feiling says:

very interesting leo.

Jasper says:

Hi Leo, I’m struggling to access the book Kriya Yoga on your booklist and on your website. Is there a hard copy which I can buy from a bookstore? If so what is the exact name and Author?

Sean says:

Hey leo,

Very interesting video. I was wondering if these techniques would still be beneficial and recommend by you to someone who is relatively new to personal development(actually being very serious about it and taking action and implementing and sticking to things anyway). Ive taken a lot of the advice you have given for beginners( cutting out negative addictions like alcohol, tv, social media, too much time on phone ect) and have made daily practices of meditation, gratitude, going over/visualizing my life purpose/ ideal life, watching a video of yours daily to build up my knowledge in theory and taking notes on them ect. I also just purchased your book list. For my particular circumstance would you recommend getting the book and implementing its techniques or should I stick to what ive been doing for awhile first?

Ive already noticed benefits in the short time of following your advice and am dedicated to sticking to this journey and being the best version of myself. I really appreciate all the work you have put into this site and your pursuit of spreading valuable life changing knowledge to us all.

Thanks for your time and keep up the awesome work!

Jimmy Feiling says:

Papa Giuseppe! Oh daddddy.

Olga says:

Hi Leo, I think somebody else had the same problem- we purchased the booklist and tried to find the book you recommended on Kriya Yoga. I wasn’t able to locate it, can you please advice? Thank you

awais says:

leo where can i get this book from not able to get access from your booklist…

Matt says:

I am reading the book now. I think there are some beneficial techniques but I am wary of claims of astral projection, chakras, etc. How would one differentiate these claims from other unsubstantiated religious superstitious claims? I will remain cautiously open minded