The Counter-Intuitive Nature Of Life

By Leo Gura - December 3, 2018 | 14 Comments

Examples of how all facets of life are counter-intuitive

Comments
Dean says:

The last 5 minutes of the audio file wasnt loading for me

Joe e says:

Leo!! Jesus loves you have a good day man

Demetrio says:

I love the information and your work, it is great stuff…. I’m praying for you also and will keep following the videos you share.

Max Gron says:

Do you see the counter-intuitive irony in trying to destroy your religion? By Leo doing that and talking about God he’s attracting more Christians and you force yourselves to believe and make your “beliefs” stronger. It’s a mess on your part, you’re supposed to let it go, not believe, you’re not supposed to be a sheep and believe in religion. The challenge is to believe nothing but actualized.org, it’s so simple you should drop all your beliefs. It’s counter-intuitive that by believing in an abnormal cult like Christianity you’re a boring, mundane normal guy, you’re too religious, cut it out!

lucy says:

you need a boost

Vero says:

So inspiring! Thanks Leo! Greetings from Germany

Valerie Buchanan says:

Great video

What if he was a alien prince whose hair’s tied to br open minded to acting human

Clare Radcox says:

Born 1970 September 26 Linden Bridge Teacher Mother of 4 daughters 1 Gluten 3

Max Gron says:

This is bullshit, reality’s a literal thing, it’s just not real literally because it’s a deception, it’s a lie. By being a try-hard, by doing things literally, you get results literally, by being the best nobody calls you the best, they’re jealous. You’re living in a false world if you don’t see things how they are. I’m a literal thing, people aren’t taking me literally, that’s just sad. When I do great things, it represents the great, when I’m not perfect, I’m not perfect, people want improvement because imperfection hurts, it’s counter-intuitive only because people make it complicated, I’m what I am literally, my religion, philosophy and wisdom is those things literally, you’re taking things too allegorically, you’re wrong.

Max Gron says:

Misunderstanding, the above comment is my folly and misunderstanding. Even though unliteral stuff is bull, there’s something not obvious, unexpected, mind f’k going on. There’s not any value in counter-intuity, you just don’t know. Strategically sexiness is easier than attracting women, some of the sexy people repel women, it doesn’t convince them to have sex with them. It’s cute and funny when you turn women off and say “good luck!”, but it’s uncute and pathetic to the women you’re trying to attract. I refuse to do crass humour in this comment, I’m not joking. Isn’t it ridiculous the way a man is wise? It’s nonsense. The counter-intuitive thing is at war with your will, perfectness of suffering is necessary, twice what’s counter-intuitive is the suffering leads to excellence and a lot of jealousy, in case you can’t tell perfectionism isn’t “radical”, it’s not about being super-perfect even though it can lead to being excessively perfect, very perfect. Ultraperfectionism is extreme perfection to the point of not being a failure and not making mistakes. If your anti-perfectionism is extremely imperfect it follows that some of your creative endeavours will lead to suffering of men who think it’s not good enough, strategically you don’t create imperfection with perfection, is that not counter-intuitive?

Max Gron says:

Fuck you, selflessness isn’t any fun, it’s more fun to be selfish and it’s a good life that way, truth is what I think, I’m not wrong. It’s evil not to have fun, these videos should be fun, no one takes that seriously, I only live for kicks, I only live to have a good time, I should be watching a movie and having so much fun that I’m fun in everything I think, everything I believe, everything I do, pursue, try to have. I don’t take serious, not fun things seriously. I tried to take self-development seriously, I can’t take it seriously, it doesn’t fit in my view of good times, it’s not acrobats and entertainment. I believe in fun, I believe in having a good time. And if you don’t take fun seriously and nobody does, there’s something wrong with you. Therefore everyone is wrong except for me. I should be so selfish it makes you scream, I should have fun at Leo’s expense.

Max Gron says:

I promise you I will give up unfancy average or normal things to be happy. Your idea of happiness isn’t any fun, so make things fun or I’ll destroy you.

Max Gron says:

I feel better now, I now understand that enlightenment is pointing to a good spirit, and embodiment work. And I think I should be selfless, I should do negative religious stuff that’s at war with other things, and I should think logic is bullshit. Certain things are paradoxical, like being cruel to be kind. It counts.