Al-lad Trip - It Is Just A Dream...

Big_D
By Big_D in Psychedelics,
Hi guys, I actually wanted to write a trip report about my second AL-LAD trip, but while tripping, I had experiences... no words would ever do justice to this, so I won't write too much about the trip.If you want to read about my first trip: here I took 150ug AL-LAD and all I can say is that it was pure beauty. My experiences: 1. I had like 5 ego-deaths, "I" completly melted with all the sensations around me. 2. I got lucid of being alive... I mean like becoming literally lucid... the exact same feeling when you get lucid in a dream. 3. Then the experience that totaly changed my life..... I saw for a few seconds that life is merely a dream.. a hallucination... nothing more and I could taste some of the true self. Nothing tastes better. All we are looking for in life is ourself. The reason we wake up in the morning is because of the "I". The whole point of life is to surrender..to surrender to life.   After that experience my prorities in life got very clear. I also know that nothing can fulfill me except myself. No sex, money, video games or whatever can do it. I am only 18 years old and I saw that life is a fiction. So I got some questions for the "advanced" people out there: How should I integrate that experience in my day-to-day life? I mean I can't talk to anyone about this... so how shall I go on with my life? And thanks to @Leo Gura  for your help. I am definitly not at the end. I saw that the external world is fiction, but I couldn't see who I am... aka the infinity all the enlightend masters are talking about. But now the real work can begin...  And here a poem I wrote while having these esxperinces: Its all just a dream, it flows, it flows, the beauty and its dream, it flows, it flows, are we mere just a dream? it flows, it flows, I'm not a human anymore? a human,I believed to be...    
  • 8 replies