Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reignforest

Altering the timeline of history

1 post in this topic

This is an expansion on the old world theory I forgot to include.

Most of us take time for granted.  But it is well known that many different cultures have used different methods to measure time throughout history, until the recent application of the gregorian calendar. Does that mean it is correct? How many of us actually take the time to personally measure the sun, moon and stars to determine its accuracy? We base enormous sections of our history  on assumptions that certain things happened thousands of years ago. But what if that's part of the deception to make us all believe that ideas like war and trade were always a part of humanity. 

So here's an example for comparison.  We're all familiar with 12 month calander. But precolonial native Americans used a different method, more similar to ancient Hebrew.  They had a name for each moon. There are 13 full moons each year, not 12. There are roughly 28 days in between each moon, similar to the female menstrual cycle. 13 x 28= 364. What kind of impact would an alteration like this produce?

There are many more alterations to consider. Like how many buildings and tombstones are time stamped like i893, or j893, for example to represent 1893. However the letters I and j were not even invented until 1593 according to history. How much would the story of history change if those letters weren't there?

With this in mind it's entirely possible to see how events included in many religious texts, supposedly from thousands of years ago, could have actually happened during the same time as Christopher Columbus or many more important historical events.