Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cyclone

Daily

3 posts in this topic

I will attempt to post daily 

I have 2 HW due this week. I am listening to lectures for MATLAB, and I fell asleep for 5-10 minutes. Odd how he uses .mlx and yet expects us to use .m file. 

Edited by Cyclone

7/7/2023

i hate myself

i should have gone to bed at 10pm, but i am still awake at 2am

i bought myself an undesirable item on GTA V Online thinking I bought something I wanted.

I got a knee burn at BJJ class. I could have told him before drilling to watch out for my knee

I watched a bunch of BJJ videos after class. I will probably forget about most of the concepts that I watched - side control escapes and mount escapes.

My friend doesn't want to help me with dating apps. I want him to keep helping me with dating apps so that I can get a girlfriend. But it isn't good for my friend. My friend faps a lot when he helps me with dating apps. He even considered flying all the way a distant US state just to have sexual intercourse with someone who has cerebral palsy. I have never had a GF romantic relationship in my life. My friend has had a lot of of romantic relationships. My friend gets angry at me very often because my stories are very uninteresting to him and because I don't talk with girls.

Edited by Cyclone