Jonsey

For those suffering from serious or debilitating health issues. An HTMA test...

1 post in this topic

may be a potential solution to your(our) problem. At least I think it will. I sure hope so.

Attached are the results of three of my HTMA test. The first test I used my toenails as a sample. The second test I used my fingernails and the third I used a sample of my hair. I think the test using my toenails turned out to be a false-positive because I soaked my feet in baking soda before sending my toenails to the lab. The second and third test I did neither and my results were pretty similar. The password for HTMA test 1 & 2 are 5862. The third test has no password.

For those of you unfamiliar with what an HTMA test is and it's purpose. Check out these podcast:

1. https://open.spotify.com/episode/3PjTi7ewErxeO4EtPfbMUr?si=FlH1dgmKTlqmZX043c9pLA
  2. https://open.spotify.com/episode/3Z0MYDumMtwMIv4tzbQGOO?si=EG6pMEm2SdmNEtKahdXuYg

Here is a more detailed explanation on HTMA test and their purpose:

Hair tissue mineral analysis (HTMA) is a non-invasive test that measures the levels of minerals in your hair. It can be used to assess your overall health and well-being, as well as to identify potential nutrient deficiencies or toxic metal exposures.

The purpose of an HTMA test is to provide a snapshot of your body's mineral status. Hair is a good tissue to test for minerals because it grows slowly and continuously, and it reflects the mineral levels in your body over a period of several months.

The results of an HTMA test can be used to identify:

Nutrient deficiencies. Low levels of certain minerals can be associated with a variety of health problems, such as fatigue, muscle cramps, and headaches.

Toxic metal exposures. High levels of certain metals, such as lead, mercury, and arsenic, can be harmful to your health.

Metabolic imbalances. The levels of certain minerals in your hair can be used to assess your body's metabolism and overall health.

HTMA is not a diagnostic test, but it can be a helpful tool for identifying potential health problems. If you are concerned about your health or are looking for ways to improve your well-being, HTMA may be a good option for you.

Here are some of the minerals that are typically measured in the test:

• Calcium
  • Magnesium
  • Phosphorus
  • Potassium
  • Sodium
  • Chloride
  • Iron
  • Zinc
  • Copper
  • Manganese
  • Selenium
  • Iodine
  • Lead
  • Mercury
  • Arsenic

The results of an HTMA test are interpreted by a qualified health professional. They will look at the levels of all of the minerals in your hair and compare them to the normal ranges. They will also look at the ratios of the minerals to each other. This information can be used to identify potential nutrient deficiencies, toxic metal exposures, and metabolic imbalances.

If you are considering having an HTMA test, it is important to talk to your doctor or a holistic health practitioner to make sure that it is the right test for you. You should also ask about the lab that will be performing the analysis and how they ensure the accuracy of their results.

HTMA Test 1(Toenails).pdf

HTMA Test 2(Fingernails).pdf

HTMA Test 3(Hair).pdf

Edited by Jonsey
Wanted to add additional sources