Al-lad Trip Report Full-body Orgasms

Big_D
By Big_D in Psychedelics,
Hey Guys, @Dodoster convinced me to do a trip report about my first psychedelic experince with AL-LAD. My background:  Male, 18 years old live in Germany and I meditate/do enlightenment work for about half a year.  So 2 days ago I took about 120ug AL-LAD as blotter. After 1 hour I could feel the first signs of the psychedelic and after 2 hours I was fully tripping. While tripping I was very creative, I had a lot of ideas how to change/improve my life. This substance also removed all social conditions that stuck in my head. Just the thought that I sit with my family together to eat dinner, was such a crazy idea. "Why have 3 meals a day?? What crazy species humas are...." and hundreds of other such thoughts passed through my mind. Of course there were also the classical nice coulours that I saw on the walls and the distorted vision objects had. But now to the best feeling I ever had in my entire life: MULTIPLE FULL BODY ORGASMS while listening to this music:  Especially the part at 1:20!! Mannnnnn.... while listening to this music I had like 5 orgasms  or more.... unbelievable. What does a Full Body Orgasm feel like? It's like a sexual orgasm, but not only in the sexual area, but the whole body. It's just like your body explodes.Indescribable how good it felt. I didn't even know that it is humanly possible to feel such pleasure.  While I had these "orgasms" it was like I released all the tension that was build up in my body, because of all that fucking struggle with meditation, self-inquiry I had from the last half year. All of these "you should do that", "you shouldn't have done that" that my mind was spinning all the time were just thrown out of my body.   Now 2 days after the trip, I notice extreme calmness not only in my mind, but in my whole body. It all works so smoothly and everything is so still(similar to Leo after the trip). What I also noticed is that I am hyper aware, like I reached a new "level" of mindfulness. I had a lot of more insights/experinces, but I think the post is big enough.   The important thing is to do the work and get the experience yourself. It doesn't help just to read all the posts, discussions and videos. SO DO THE WORK Guys!! In 2 weeks I will do the next trip, probably 200-300ug.   Have a nice day, Big_D
  • 12 replies