Vajra

A Free Course On Intelligence and Genius

4 posts in this topic

Given that the recording screwed up, let me share some pieces with you here guys:

---

The Bright Light, as the essence of the mind, is the source of intelligence. Intelligence can manifest in many ways, one of them being intelligent thought. Intelligent thought is not clever thinking, it is a thought infused and one with the Bright Light. Such a thought is in its nature revelatory and revolutionary. For revelation and revolution to take place - darkness, not knowing - must be allowed. 

The mind must go quiet, open, admit its actual position - that it doesn't know. Then the Bright Light can shine through. The identification with the mind that knows or doesn't know loosens up, and that which could be called the Self realizes itself to be the Bright Light - selfless Infinite Intelligence.

---

Blessed Light of Infinite Intelligence - always available. Always available to gently caress my troubled mind. In you I take my rest.

---
There is no thought that's too tied-up, too chaotic, too contracted that Infinite Intelligence couldn't handle. If we identify with a finite intelligence, there will always be places, where we fear to go - where our intelligence falls short. But if we open to Infinite Intelligence, there is nothing impossible.

---

Intelligence is a force to be reckoned with. Our idea that it is merely a function of the ordinary mind or of the brain is completely ridiculous. Intelligence is a blazing Spiritual Light that comes down into form as the Catalyst of Change. In other words, whichever area in your life is lacking, it is simply calling to be met by that Intelligence. For each individual that Realizes Intelligence as this - as its essential Purity, the Earth is exposed to a new stream of Transformative Potential.