Falk

Jealousy : A Major Problem!

22 posts in this topic

@I_Like_Thing I like intuitive art, mostly familiar with paint tool sai.  Have a chromebook right now, so my tablet doesn't work with it, but going to buy a cheap dell this month and work on this piece here.  Going to flip it so the symmetry is even on both sides.  When finished it will have a point that represents each of the chakras, with the ego - the crown saying "stick around" - with the shape of quantum mechanics around it like barbed wire - "crown of thorns, and the quote "beyond sight" in the eye - the "crown" chakra - the lineart will be tribalist with smooth shading and pointillism for shadowing - the chest area will be a wolf's head, but integrated to still look like a piece of the anatomy, it will have legs, one of them standing on a crystal ball, front legs starting from the bottom as dirt moving to grass and mountains, then a sunset, followed by space - it will have bat wings, with each area of the membrane having a different scene in it - on each of the farthest ends of the wings two animals I haven't decided on interconnected by a silver string, it will have a second layer identical to the first, but very light, almost invisible to give it a 3d sort of look - also representing that flattened look of the interconnectedness of Oneness.  
There will be fun little eye catching things in the piece, so far there is an electric tiger hidden in some vines behind the bat wings, a skull next to it - down near the throat there will be two bats calling out with blue vocalizations/echolocation.  
Might possibly add a third animal under the wolf, and integrate that into the anatomy between the two front legs, if another animal provides inspiration. 

It's just in the very, very beginning stages, computer will take a week or so to get here - will be completed mid-april.
Aprox hrs - 200 to complete.  
Trust me, it's gunna be siiiick!  Inspired by this song - 

20170307_221900.jpg

Yes, jealousy is one of the dangerous emotions of human beings. To some extent it is good but beyond that it can creat problems.