Reply to Distinction between “shit-tests” and low quality women

Tyler Robinson
By Tyler Robinson,
I think these are women who are drama creators. You're talking about some low quality women. Don't be around them. They can act negative and push others away on purpose. I have such women in my family and they are hard to deal with. They will do everything in their power to disrupt things. They will trigger and then see if you react to it and when that's not enough, they will keep pushing your buttons over and over.  I call them "button pusher" women. They do this to always act superior and have a sense of entitlement. They don't test to know a person. They just want to know how much is going to be tolerated.  I'm dealing with some of these kind of women right now. I had a girl in my family call me non stop and every time she calls me she calls for a fight..  It is extremely difficult to deal with these women. And you have to stay 10 feet away from them. They purposely start shit. You should not even think about them much less analyze their behavior. Just run away from them because they will spread into your family like cancer. I know this from personal experience.