Vajra

One of Us

6 posts in this topic

I'm Vajra.

The work of this (my) being is towards the Fullness of Reality - human, spirit, nothing

I write. I write stories. Transmission-stories.

Here is my website: https://afieldofjoy.net/

Some of the fields that interest me: God, 

But really: sexuality; man*woman split; boxing & physical ability; literature; the possibility of Transmitting Consciousness; organ-myth work (more on that later maybe)

Quite obviously, different individuals have different set ups, as Beings. Let me see what I can say about the Actualized forum as whole, and how I See its set up.

A lot of Clarity, very open and 'lit up' mid-eyebrow region, activated crown.

Some activity in the Heart. An impulse to Serve. Beautiful :)

Completely denied Ground - lower chakras in the dark. Ouuuch...

- this obviously doesn't apply to everyone. When I Look, I can definitely See closed Minds; closed Hearts, as well as Hearts developed above the avarage; I See some opening of the Ground in a few individuals, but generally the surrender Down is rather blocked.

✋Happy to be here and excited to Chill with you guys :)

Edited by Vajra

Hey!!!

I want to speak about learning from others. In particular, recieving these Pure Transmissions.

I know that here, in this community, these Shaktipat and similar transmissions are known. That's  not necceserily what I'm speaking about.

What I'm speaking about is when an individual allows their Unique Being to shine through their lives and the gifts that arrive are literally and directly that Being touching everything.

How does this happen? First, the individual has to gain access to their Being through the particular avenue that they later will share Keys to (say the sexuality). Then, that Opening/Realization has to be linked to the throat/speech and be Given Out.

This is obviously not a linear, mind-driven process. It's pure Inspiration and Creativity at work.

Hey!... you :) .... I invite you to allow this to take place for you. Allow your True Gifts to come forth.

The interesting thing about these Keys is that the individual that recieves them might not be even accepting them or understanding on the level of personality, but they are still Coming In.

Even in the most stubborn and seemingly asleep individuals, when they are exposed to the Keys, the Seed has been Planted (however deep down).

And that is because Truth speaks to Truth. Being speaks to Being. Nothing the personality can do about it. Awakening is completely beyond it and its influence.

I'd like to speak more about how Consciousness (or rather the Keys of Consciousness) are passed on.

Look at it like this, if there is a being that is locked in an egoic structure, and that being meets another, which is free of these structures, something can happen. These two can lean against each other, and the transmission can Take Place. 

Some kind of a contrast will start being presented - it can happen one of them saying something to each other, it can be purely energetic... but at its very Core, it is a direct Awakening of the Being. The spark is Lit - even if the personality still holds strong - the Seed was Sown and became consious of itself (however deep down).

What does it mean to respond truthfully and in humility to an invitation to a next/deeper level of Being? Death of the self.

I Invite you - however Realized you might be in some aspects, consider the Fullness of Reality, where neither the human, nor the Spirit, nor the nothing is denied. Let them all come into One Integrated Whole.

Oh well, I tried.

I'll just leave this here in case somebody reads it later and sees it for what it is-

This forum and the founder Leo, don't stand for Total Reality.

The freedom from the head identification, which Leo communicates and which is where most of the members of the community arr either coming from or going towards - is only one of the major 'Freedoms' that the human system needs to attain in order for the Being to breath through every part of us.

The freedom through the head/mind does depend on untangling the assumed self there by examination and dropping of the belief system. Leo does it well, but exclusively.

The freedom through the heart depends on our actions becoming completely subservient to the Whole. Every layer of self-willing is given over to the Will. As far as I can see, Leo is not Realized there.

The freedom through the belly depends on us merging with Pure Power. The body itself loses the sense of being separate. As far as I can see, Leo - and consequently the community - is in complete denial of this Realization.

Just know, that by following this teaching, you are following a path of authentic Realization, but only on one of three major levels of the that exist for us. As complete as the God-Realization proposed here might seem, there are major identifications hidden underneath.

Bowing to your Blissful and Free Being

Vajra