Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OKO

Self-actualization, Emotion, And Intellect

2 posts in this topic

Don't be mislead. The brain must process details, it is after processing (and, ultimately, after an event) you actually become aware. However, if you can exclude inessential psychological processes, your mind can become faster (seeing as how you work with less). As they say, "More money, more problems." 

The more you're around, the more processing and work you have to do. It is exactly that I have in mind to explain: efficiency.

Upon emotion, locate where your five senses reveal it (they tend to operate like instruments, emotion being the overall result). Notice that you can, with at least one of your five senses, sense emotion... whereas the five senses cannot sense thought. If you manipulate those conditions, you can manipulate emotion, what is crucial is that you change your thought process (to something like ice-cream, during anger) while you manipulate the emotion. Notice how emotion isn't at all related to thought.

The aforementioned also applies to fear. Thought isn't emotion, and fear is an emotion.
Fear is often during inefficiency. So, happiness is often an animal instinct which notes that your current condition is favorable.
For example, when Caesar Augustus (former King) had been hugged before he was stabbed in the back. Now, his five senses identified the hugging as pleasant, but because the five senses aren't intelligent... they could only consider the present rather than the future. But hugging is good, yet a stabbing came afterward.
So, complete happiness is during efficiency (of some kind). You may find partial happiness while your hands are raised over a keyboard (instead of laying where they can rest, efficiently). Upon fear, most people respond with inefficiency immediately, the idea is to stop that. Most people worry (but immediate worry isn't as necessary as immediate planning), become too tense (whereas they shouldn't be too tense OR too loose, it's situational), they don't blink enough, their breathing stops or is uneven (and when it stops they are tense, because they aren't inhaling or exhaling). But the truth is, before they can properly respond, they require a plan.

Better to die forming or with a plan than without a plan, but to be efficient... if you know you're gonna die it's better to not waste your time (haha).

So, upon fear, patrol (with your awareness, not to advise you feel yourself or look everywhere) your body for inefficiencies and manipulate conditions according to what suits you... unless it is dangerous to move. At that point you can ignore emotion, it won't interrupt a thought process. Simply begin thinking of  away out and overlook emotion no matter it's nature. It will only affect you bodily, so you're subject to it at least to that extent. But focus on thought, perhaps manipulating physical (or audio) conditions to suit your emotion if it becomes too unbearable.

Edited by Gabriel David

Focus on efficiency in terms of breathing and blinking, the rest will come easily. Those were the most problematic I experience during fear. Upon fear, I would stop breathing; but because I literally stopped (neither exhaling nor inhaling) I would be either too tense or too loose; and, without prior knowledge of the aforementioned, I would tense or loosen further (even with other body-parts). So you can imagine how easily that got out of hand and how easily I can manage now, with a better understanding of emotion and knowing I can manipulate them.

Experience (inasmuch as the five senses and deduction) is trustworthy. Let doubt or belief be a response based on experience with your five (or more) senses and/or deduction (psychological). Believe what is fact BY COMPREHENSION (deduction).

Edited by Gabriel David