Julian

Knowing When To End A Conversation

4 posts in this topic

I was out with my friend last night. In a cafe we saw two beautiful girls coming in and after a while we approached them. Soon we started giggling and laughing and having fun. But as the evening progressed the girls (and I) became more and more tired. Awkward breaks became more and more frequent. I wanted to leave this mess because I feared that it would ruin the evening. However, my friend wanted to be a gentleman so we waited for them to make the choice. I think it was painful. They didn't take any initiative on their own and I had no clue if I was doing something wrong or something wright. The conversation died off.

My question: Is it better to leave (and end on a positive note) or to be nice and wait until it all goes down?

I mean, we had their numbers so we could always ask them to meet at another time. Why cling to them?

You showed her/them your fun side, good job! Keep doing that when you approach women. Every situation is different, experience will tell you when to leave and when to stay. In your situation, yes it was the best choice to leave.

You are the one who approached. Therefore it's your thing to leave. If you approach and she leaves, your value goes down.

Usually the best moment to leave is when conversation is at it's peak, because from then on it can just go down. Why? Because a person will remember you by two things, the first impression and the last one, so you better make them memorable in a good way, not a bad one. Secondly you are a man. It's up to you to approach and it's up to you to lead and therefore leave when you choose to. By putting responsibility for that to a woman you are doing no favors neither to you nor her. Again - your value in her eyes goes down.

@Julian Yeah, you definitely  should lead. Waiting for girls to make decision is very unmasculine, they generally expect it from you. You could have invite them for a walk, to the park- who knows?- perhaps to your apartment after all that for some sweet "cheeky breeky" action B|. It's your burden to move interaction. 

Edited by kalter000