Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PacoLeone

Spirituality drastically changed my goals and my career dream

1 post in this topic

Hello to everyone, I'm 24 years old and I have just graduated in Physics some months ago :) 

Sometimes spiritual work can modify so drastically the way you look to your life, that is destabilizing and lead you to redifine almost completely your goals.

Before starting to work I took a break , in order to integrate in my life some insights that I had from meditation, study spiritual topics and introspection.

For example , I want to redifine my long term goals. 

At the beginning of  university I was interested only in theory. Learn theory for the purpose of learning theory, now I see words as means to comunicate and  pointer to enhance your experience. Watching Leo's videos or reading meditation's books I realized how some words can impact your life and induce new conscious experiences.  

The most important thing is that I realized that I don't like to quantify everything. I would like to do a work in which feeling is important, not only reason.  

Do you have any suggestion on career that have an impact on other lives in which reason doesn't prevail over feeling? I was thinking to study psychology to become a psychologist and teach also meditation, spiritual topics in addition but I'm a little bit hesitant to work and study simultaneously.  

Before doing such a big step, I want to evaluate if there is a work that is aligned to my new ideas in which I don't have to study again 5 or more years, even something closely related to Physics. Do you have any ideas?