Obsessed with Stage Red Cartoons

MarkKol
By MarkKol in Life Purpose, Career, Entrepreneurship, Finance,
My thread "Artists aren't as impactful as engineers, People don't care about Art", is just clickbait honestly, It was my unconscious intention to get your options about a life purpose I've been conflicted on pursuing, Stage Red cartoons. Leo said "Reducing life to pure utility -- that's your mistake" I'm obsessed with Romance, Violence & bitter sweet cartoons. I've never liked movies, but for some reason I always loved Cartoons. It started 14 years ago, I remember loving and watching Nickelodeon & Cartoon Network all day long: Adventure time, fairly odd parents, Avatar the last airbender, Korra, Rick & Morty etc... I started watching at the age of 5 and stopped watching 7 years later because people convinced me it was wrong watching Cartoons at 12, I was "too old for them" and "It effected me negatively" That's what my family said at least, so I quit watching because I was so young and naive listening to what other people said, at 17 I started watching again. but It was different this time, I wasn't watching cartoons for children like before. I started watching romantic, violent, lots of heavy emotions, death, pain & of course bitter sweet endings cartoons. its extremely specific so I understand If you don't get it. Maybe You've seen some of these cartoons yourself here is a couple of them:
1. Attack On Titan
2. 86 (Eighty-Six)
3. Chainsaw man (Manga)
4. Berserk
5. Demon Slayer
6. Monster

Ultimately the problem is, I love this shit. and I want to make cartoons like that myself. But I don't really know if its Important to the world, I must contribute to life somehow. And I don't know how to do that effectively with this stage red medium.  
  • 17 replies