Reply to Idiocy and Ignorance

Preety_India
By Preety_India,
To someone who has probably directed their comment at me. This is my reply to you.  I understand that you have made a lot of improvements in your life, good for you. I have made a lot of improvements in my life too thanks to journaling which is my only source of self expression. I don't judge what other people do as right or wrong, I mostly leave them to themselves because I cannot be the best arbiter for what's good for them.  I'm sorry I'm quite slow brained in my life progress because I have too many challenges that I won't have enough time to explain in detail, neither do I feel obligated to do so.. My progress happens at a very slow pace and the journaling helps a shit ton in achieving even a tiny bit of mental and emotional progress. I don't have access to therapy. My journal is where I get my most therapeutic insights. If you are not used to journaling or don't find much value in it, it might be very difficult for you to relate. But always know that what you find best for yourself is not always best for others.  Since you wrote in your journal regarding journaling and I'm usually not the kind of person who intrudes into other's journals without their permission (also because I've decided not to talk much to people here, people problems bug me more than anything), so this is my reply to you.  I'm not seeking any validation from anyone and I do not want any comments in my journal.  I don't appreciate the preachy tone.  I'm just here to learn and grow and journaling helps me a lot with this process My daily insights help me in my life and keep me focused.  I don't wish to burden anyone in my Real life talking to them for hours and hours about my emotional struggles so as I tend to journal it. Which helps  immensely.  Plus public journaling helps me with motivation. It gives me the motivation to go on in life and it helps me to stay focused and mentally sane. There are lots of options here with journaling like adding pictures etc that make my journaling easier and enjoyable.  I only wish there was a way to cut down the social aspect because I'm here to grow and not chat. But there aren't many controls here since even trolls can post in journals. That's my only gripe.  I don't like unnecessary conflicts so please don't engage me into it.  If you don't find journaling helpful that's your perspective, but my perspective doesn't have to necessarily line up with yours.