Reply to Psychoanalyzing Myself

soos_mite_ah
By soos_mite_ah,
My Main Life Goals So when I got to travel around a bit after my study abroad program, I finally got more space to think about what I actually wanted out of life because I wasn't stressed from school or from family.  I jounaled about this in my private journal offline but I thought I'd just insert it here as well:  Travel Around Live in a walkable area with good public transport Live/Settle in a Different Country (New Zealand) Create, Maintain, and Build strong friendships Have a fulfilling romantic relationship(s) and a good sex life Workout ambitions Have a kid and raise them well  Be financially secure and make money to fund all of this (and figure out career ambitions eventually)   Workout ambitions (things I want to get into): (Items on the bulletted lists that are bolded are things I'm focussing on now) Strength Training: Build muscle, max out on different machines, intimidate gym bros Ice Skating: A hobby I like Yoga: for meditative purposes and flexibility Pilates: It seems fun Spin: It seems fun  Skiing: A hobby I like Hiking: Seems fun Pole Dancing: That’s impressive lol Having a kid and raise them well (once I'm like in my 30s or so (in other words not now or the near future)) Be financially secure Pick a good partner and have a solid relationship Have hobbies, a support group of friends, and somewhat of a settled down life outside of the U.S. Live a life well lived so you don’t have any regrets Educate yourself on how to raise kids Be educated, open minded, and prepared for anything Work through all of your trauma and break generational curses Have a fulfilling romantic relationship(s) and a good sex life: Have a starter relationship  Try a polyamorous dynamic Have somewhat of a hoe phase and try out your kinks Settle down with someone you really like  Feel safe exploring your sexuality (*cough* *cough* Roe v. Wade) Financial Goals: Buy a house or apartment in NZ Fund my travels Support myself with no problems Get independent from my family Have a few additional sources of income other than my main job for security purposes Retirement Emergency Funds Financial stability for my future family Fund my education if I want to pursue more Other random little things I want to do: Be fluent in Spanish Learn to speak Hindi Go on a few meditation retreats Experiment with psychedelics a couple times Actually read the books from your undergrad education Sky diving Bungee Jumping Write a couple books and keep blogging Get a few tattoos Travel Ambitions: More details in my personal journal (the one that are clustered are like a package deal as in when I go to Portugal, I'm going to hit up Spain and Morocco as well) Canada
  México
  Cuba
  Brazil  Portugal
Spain  
Morocco   Greece
Turkey 
Cyprus Maldives (might want to get on that before they sink)   
Sri Lanka   India (Jaipur Trip)
Nepal  Pakistan 
Australia 
  Japan              
South Korea     Fiji 
  Bali
  Thailand  Next Time You Visit Family: UAE (abu dhabi + other experiences)
Qatar  Other things I want to see 
Amsterdam Again
The Northern Lights/ Midnight Sun