Shubh_5S

Is My Path From Dropping My College Due To Schizophrenia To Now Started An Online Business Better?

5 posts in this topic

Schizophrenia triggered when I was 20 years old, that is 2 years back. I was in college, some how my friend and I managed to get me back home(1400Km from college). 6 months later I was feeling better, I joined my college I took 2 courses, got F grade in one and just passed in another, dropped the college(on medical leave) and started business(selling cricket bats, shoes online on amazon, etc). Now when people who knows me suggest me to join my college back. They tell me Why College Degree of such great college is important -> I like my business, and I am more happy here than ever was. Things are working well orders are increasing every month. I am happy and satisfied here than I was in my college when there was no schizophrenia. Is College degree important? Why?  

Honestly. Only when you need it. If you will no one can awnser. If you business goes good, great. If you need to look for a job, your cv will suck.

Learning stuff you can use and apply is always great. 

Please dont listen to people. Most are talking out of their ass and its not really their own opinion.
If your business is doing good, keep doing that, dont waste your time and money on college.

On 10/28/2016 at 6:26 PM, Shubh_5S said:

Schizophrenia triggered when I was 20 years old, that is 2 years back. I was in college, some how my friend and I managed to get me back home(1400Km from college). 6 months later I was feeling better, I joined my college I took 2 courses, got F grade in one and just passed in another, dropped the college(on medical leave) and started business(selling cricket bats, shoes online on amazon, etc). Now when people who knows me suggest me to join my college back. They tell me Why College Degree of such great college is important -> I like my business, and I am more happy here than ever was. Things are working well orders are increasing every month. I am happy and satisfied here than I was in my college when there was no schizophrenia. Is College degree important? Why?  

Do what's right for you. A lot of people on this forum think they know what's right for you but only you do. Take the time to differentiate what is the real answer to your question and what isn't :)

The school system is not for all of is. If your business is what you love and supporting you fine then getting a fancy degree to your name shouldn't matter.

You probably learn more while operating a business than going to college, although it depends a lot in which degree you are thinking about.