Iksander

My deepest Awakening yet- My self died and I realized I created the devil.

24 posts in this topic

Thoughts aren't lies, the logical mind needs anchor points and interconnections to navigate, thus words and concepts. Lies upon lies create complexity, complexity creates pain and the pain creates a pressure and movement to a new state. One can create a problem out of nothing and thus also create a complimentary problem free state where one might want to produce motion to. The strain created in the problem resolves one into the new state. This may be why you're calling your original state as always god and always nothingness and the present state becomes a complexity that must resolve to being god or nothingness.

I have a hyperactive throat chakra and when I really wish to push it, I create a storm of thoughts, words and concepts out of nothing in a real world situation and with that storm are created huge influxes of fear, motivation and innumerable qualities that one can float around in. It's consuming but it works and I've held very many successful conversations and negotiations this way with no real context but only floating in thoughts.

@kwar 

4 hours ago, kwar said:

Thoughts aren't lies, the logical mind needs anchor points and interconnections to navigate, thus words and concepts. Lies upon lies create complexity, complexity creates pain and the pain creates a pressure and movement to a new state. One can create a problem out of nothing and thus also create a complimentary problem free state where one might want to produce motion to. The strain created in the problem resolves one into the new state. This may be why you're calling your original state as always god and always nothingness and the present state becomes a complexity that must resolve to being god or nothingness.

I have a hyperactive throat chakra and when I really wish to push it, I create a storm of thoughts, words and concepts out of nothing in a real world situation and with that storm are created huge influxes of fear, motivation and innumerable qualities that one can float around in. It's consuming but it works and I've held very many successful conversations and negotiations this way with no real context but only floating in thoughts.

Thoughts aren't lies, they also aren't true. A thought is a thought. The logical mind needs.... blah blah blah. Do you know, truly KNOW what the logical mind is? Or are you holding on to a bunch of beliefs about the logical mind that  you've typed out here for us to read. 

You've told us you're skeptical, who's skeptical? As soon as you say that, you've created an identity for yourself. The one who is skeptical. See how tricky that is? Perhaps start from here and begin questioning exactly who/what you are

Sorry my post wasn't very high quality. I don't doubt your realisation. I don't know what the logical mind is, and I am inspired by yourself. But I have a thing to add, and I am not playing the nuance game just saying it out right as is with every mistake intact, because that's a way too you know - not always trying to find the 'I' in the words, just saying outright, with all the mistakes intact. And I'd add that there is a logical if you call for it, and none if you don't. Scalded by logic, the correct and incorrect, the right and wrong, the logical and illogical, the becauses, ifs, so-s, thens, one may be tempted to forget it completely, but hey, it's still kinda useful for who knows what..

I have learnt to be logical again. I don't put much stock in it anymore as it's not the only way for me to interact with the world anymore. I am not enlightened to what I consider enlightened, and I don't care anymore. My thirst for truth is dim at the moment and I just wanna see some stuff, experience some states, just "look around". Congratulations for your intensity really. Fair biddings on your journey, or lack thereof.

On 11/03/2021 at 6:18 PM, kwar said:

So are you guys really enlightened and know?

Let’s just say there are some people here who are genuinely highly developed, and some people who have a conceptual understanding and know the language, and some people who are still seeking, and some people who are just taking a good long look. 

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna