Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kiptarc

Starting 5MeO.

1 post in this topic

So I just got my hands on some 5Meo and I want to establish balance between careful use and well paced progress.

As far as experience goes, I am very comfortable with 5-8g lemon tek psilocybin mushroom doses but have not tried NN DMT yet. Haven't done LSD in 25 years.

Upon receiving the freebase compound, I proceeded to trying an 8mg dose vaped in my S&B Crafty. This had minimal effect. A little numbness and dizziness.

Two hours later I tried the same amount in a pipe but what I tried wasn't working quite well so after it melted, I added another 4mg and went at it lighter blazing and finally went somewhere. I just had a sense of WTF was that? when I came back.

Ever the intrepid  explorer, I waited another two hours and went in with another 8mg that really all seems to have melted, vaporized and worked it's magic.

I was in pitch darkness in my trip booth(its a recording booth, 4x5 feet) and I felt myself really leave the world as I know it. I am uncertain where exactly I went but when I came back all that was filling my head was: "I don't exist, nothing exists, there is nothing, I am making it up, there never was or will be anything".

So two question, one simple, one more complex:

1-Does this seem to have done what it was supposed to considering the dose?

2-Should I work my way up but going multiple more times at 8mg, 10mg, 12mg... and so on till I hit IT(whatever IT is)?

Or

Should I just bite the bullet and measure up 15 or 20mg to blow myself away?

2.5-I do not want to be reckless so I am also wondering over how much time I should be going through this experimental ramping up phase?

Thanks.