Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Electron

Exactly How Urgent Is, To Do Things Right Now?

2 posts in this topic

A cat that used to come at my house for her usual snack was found dead nearby, so i rushed there to see her. She was lying there motionless. I couldn't digest the fact that she is no more. But she wasn't the part of the reality anymore. Watching her dead made me ponder about my own death, I envisioned my dead face, doing which I felt strange sensations. I realized that I walk around taking these things for granted, unaware of the fact that this experience that I'm having right now is just for a few years. Even more importantly I exist in this universe for just ONCE and for a very short while, these dreams came to me and Its my responsibilty to make them real while I last. Whenever I come to this realization completely, instead of walking, I run like a wild dog from one place to another, even at home, as i can feel the clocks ticking in my mind. 

Edited by Sigma

Brutal shit, man.
But the thing is your cat wasn't neurotic about accomplishments, he lived his life and enjoyed every moment. Whatever we do, we have to be aware of beautiful moment such as "now" and appreciate it.
Sorry for your loss, my cat also got lost week ago and I'm afraid he's also dead by now.