the_wanderer

19 Starting Consulting Business, Looking For Resources For Marketing And Sales

2 posts in this topic

I have started a company streamlining business processes and operations for small companies. I would like to ask the ones of you who have started a company which resources you used to learn about marketing and sales?

The question above is my main question and this below can give a bit more context.

I have got my first sale and been trying to do a lot of marketing research. All the resources about business would also be interesting. Leo also talks about building the foundation to be able to actualize yourself which is what I’m pretty much trying to do so I would think that there would be either some other who have done it or some more resources here.

If you are young and also starting a business or you have a lot of experience it could also be fun to have a call with you. Just send me a message.

I may only recommend Seth Godin's This Is Marketing as it was recommended to me, and I purely enjoyed it. It talks about the smallest viable market, how to deliver the message to your perfect audience, and more. I'm knee-deep in my life purpose, so I'm following this thread, for interesting mentions may surface. You may also attempt to browse the forum's search function, I'm sure there are dozens, if not hundreds of good mentions. Tip: You can use Google to type in a statement/keywords and add after them "site:actualized.org". Now that I've mentioned it, I am ripe for doing it myself. ^_^